Loading, please wait...
My name is Jason Jorgenson and I'm a professional hard surface installer. My services include: tile (natural stone, porcelain, ceramic, etc.), laminate, linoleum, vinyl and VCT. I've been in business ...
Cost of hiring flooring contractors in Fort Collins varies greatly. Get free estimates from flooring contractors servicing Fort Collins.
I added some specs below the commentary. My daughter threw up (violently) in her bedroom, and has a weak stomach and will likely do it again. The carpet padding is stained and the effort we did to remove the stains made it too wet and it's getting mildewy.
Since most of our family has severe allergies, I'd like to replace all three bedrooms (2 small kids rooms, 1 master) and the landing outside our rooms with a laminate that resembles the hardwood we have in the rest of our home.
We would also like to re carpet the stairs to avoid a clash between the laminate and the wood, and the stairs have an odd curve at the bottom that would make laminate difficult.
I do NOT want phone calls, only email because I work in a busy office and do not have time/opportunity to chat on the phone, and I did not include a real phone number because I REALLY prefer to communicate over email and don't want anyone to miss this point.
We have laminate in the master bath and I had it installed in my old home once too, so I'm familiar with the product and the installation requirements.
SCOPE OF WORK
- tear up old carpet and padding
- lay foam padding and laminate on approximately 600 sq. feet.
- Recarpet a short flight of stairs (this is a split level home so the stair case is not as high/large as a traditional style home.
- Haul away all old carpeting and padding, etc.
- Replace/repair trim if necessary to accommodate new flooring
ADDENDUMS (these items are extras we may or may not include in the project depending on the price, so they should be in a separate quote).
- refinish approximately 1,000 square feet of oak hardwood
- repair/replace water damaged pieces of hard wood in front of kitchen sink/dishwasher (approximately 3 planks).
- repair/replace a small piece of trim that has come apart around the entrance to the basement stairwell.
Install Vinyl Flooring Cost
Total cost to install vinyl flooring in Fort Collins (CO) is over $600 (e.g. 200 square foot kitchen)
Hardwood Floor Installation Cost
Typical average cost to install hardwood flooring in Fort Collins (CO) is over $2,050 (250 square feet living room)
Tile Flooring Installation Cost
Total cost to install tile flooring in Fort Collins (CO) is over $930 (e.g. 32 square foot bathroom)
Install Radiant Floor Heating Cost
Average cost to install radiant floor heating in Fort Collins (CO) is around $5,340 - $12,460
Bamboo Flooring Installation Cost
Typical cost to install bamboo flooring in Fort Collins (CO) is over $1,110 (16'x16' room)