2 Guys Auto Repair
Areas of service:Philadelphia, Camden, Cherry Hill, Clementon, Sicklerville, Mount Laurel, Marlton, Blackwood, Chester, Upper Darby, Sewell, Havertown, Willingboro, Woodbury, Glenside, Drexel Hill, Lansdowne, Voorhees, Riverside, Springfield, Clifton Heights, Merchantville, Bryn Mawr, Darby, Broomall, Glassboro and Gloucester City.
- Email verified
- Fixr reviewed
Contact 2 Guys Auto Repair
Request an estimate
2 Guys Auto Repair - Gloucester City, NJ
- You'll be asked to describe what you need.
- You'll be asked to provide your details so that Robert Kephart may contact you.
- You'll get estimates from other qualified service professionals.
About 2 Guys Auto Repair
At 2 Guys Auto Repair, we will do any repair work you need done. We will also install performance parts, do tune-ups starting at $49.95.
Here are other services we are very good at:
- Disc brake job - $65
- Drum brakes - $80
- Safety inspections - $35
- Oil changes done f- $21
- Synthetic oil changes - $45
- Serpentine belts - $ 45 plus belt
- Air-induction cleaning - $65
- Transmission service (drain and fill) - $65
- Transmission service (drop pan and install new filter and gasket) - $90
Contact Joe at 2 Guys Auto Repair for more details!
Questions and answers
- What questions should a customer ask before hiring a professional in your trade?
How long have you been doing this?
- What areas of your trade do you specialize in?
Brakes, steering and suspension, but can do any kind of work needed. We can add performance mods, swap engines and swap transmissions.
- What services do you provide your customers after the work has finished?
Reminders of preventive maintenance to be done, oil changes, brakes, tire rotation, etc.