South Bend, IN
Areas of service:South Bend, Elkhart, Valparaiso, Mishawaka, Goshen, Michigan City, La Porte, Portage, Niles, Benton Harbor, Warsaw, Hobart, Granger, Saint Joseph, Plymouth, Chesterton and Sturgis.
- Email verified
- Fixr reviewed
Contact 3D Structural
Foundation Repair and Waterproofing
Request an estimate
3D Structural - South Bend, IN
- You'll be asked to describe what you need.
- You'll be asked to provide your details so that Dale Shafer may contact you.
- You'll get estimates from other qualified service professionals.
About 3D Structural
3D Structural specializes in deep foundation anchors (helical and resistance steel piers) for residential and commercial applications of all shapes and sizes.
We also do the following professional services:
- Basement waterproofing, new construction and existing structures
- Commercial structure waterproofing, turf drainage and water control
- Urethane injections for water control
- Concrete leveling (mud jacking/slab jacking) – patios, porches, driveways, sidewalks, engineered slabs, warehouse flooring, etc.
- Carbon fiber polymers for structural strengthening of foundation walls, utility poles, bridges, etc.
- General construction, including floor leveling, basement remodeling, etc.
As you can see, for most things that touch or go underground, we are the experts. Contact us today!
Questions and answers
- What services do you provide your customers after the work has finished?
Annual maintenance, benchmark monitoring and fully transferable warranties for qualifying repairs. We stand behind our work - no matter what!
- What areas of your trade do you specialize in?
We specialize in total foundation repair, basement and structural waterproofing, and concrete leveling.
We are the experts - and for more than 15 years in Michiana, our reputation is built on your solid, dry foundation.
- What questions should a customer ask before hiring a professional in your trade?
Is the proposed solution permanent?
Does it treat the symptom or solve the larger problem?
How would this repair add value to the goals and future plans for my home?