A and A Lawn Care
Areas of service:Alpena
- Email verified
- Fixr reviewed
Contact A and A Lawn Care
Yard Care Services
Request an estimate
A and A Lawn Care - Alpena, MI
- You'll be asked to describe what you need.
- You'll be asked to provide your details so that Ryan Zuccaro may contact you.
- You'll get estimates from other qualified service professionals.
About A and A Lawn Care
A and A Lawn Care has been doing landscape and yard work for about 12 years now. In fact, we do all types of yard care, including but not limited to:
- Cuts and Trimming
- Edging and Blowing
- Flower Beds
In addition, we provide one-time cuts, weekly as well as biweekly and monthly. Contact us today!
Questions and answers
- How did you get started?
I started when I was 12 walking door to door caring a lawn mower and gas can. Asking people if they wanted a cut.
- What types of jobs are the most common?
Simple grass cuts. Are the most common when it comes to this trade. Also spring and fall cleanups, just a driveway blowing.
- What do you wish customers knew about your profession or trade?
Lawncare isnt just cutting grass, its an art. Anyone can cut your lawn, But making it look good is a completly differnt story.
- Tell us something customers may not know about you.
This is a family run opperation me my wife and 2 children. We are not big but we do the work that larg companies charge to much for you to afford.
- What services do you provide your customers after the work has finished?
We offer a veriaty of services after we do any type of work on anyones yard for example we will come back out free for touch up work.
- What would you recommend customers looking to save money?
If you want to save money but want green grass water your lawn every two days, not everyday. Also get some barrels and collect rain water to water your flowers.
- What areas of your trade do you specialize in?
We specialize in flower beds, mulching, cutting grass, shrub trimming, full on cleanups, we hual all yard wast away with us.
- What questions should a customer ask before hiring a professional in your trade?
You as a customer should ask how lond have you been in service. What kind of work do you specailize in.
- How many projects do you average in a year?
We average about 30-40 projects per year. not including just cutting grass, or a quike trimming, Full on yard up lift.