A Better Image Restorations
Virginia Beach, VA
Areas of service:Virginia Beach, Norfolk, Chesapeake, Hampton and Portsmouth
- Email verified
- Fixr reviewed
Contact A Better Image Restorations
Professional Carpet Cleaners
Request an estimate
A Better Image Restorations - Virginia Beach, VA
- You'll be asked to describe what you need.
- You'll be asked to provide your details so that Jason Gignac may contact you.
- You'll get estimates from other qualified service professionals.
About A Better Image Restorations
At A Better Image Restorations, we clean carpets, upholstery and tiles. We also perform water, fire and mold remediation.
We are a locally owned business and certified firm by the IICRC. We service the Virginia Beach, Chesapeake, Norfolk and surrounding areas.
If you have any questions or would like to talk about your project, please feel free to contact us!
Questions and answers
- What brands or products do you work with?
TES Structural drying system
- What questions should a customer ask before hiring a professional in your trade?
- Are you certified?
- Are you insured?
- Truck mounted or portable carpet cleaning machine?
- Do you charge extra for a "deep scrub?"
- What areas of your trade do you specialize in?
- Carpet Cleaning
- Upholstery Cleaning
- Leather Cleaning
- Tile and Grout Cleaning
If you walk on it or sit on it, we probably clean it. We can also dry things out fast in case of water loss or fire.
- What services do you provide your customers after the work has finished?
We value our customers and would like to see them more than once. We like to build long-lasting relationships with our customers.
- How did you get started?
We started in 1997 and with our first truck mounted carpet cleaning system. Many of our services have been developed through the needs of our customers, being the go-to company for your cleaning needs.
- What certifications or professional affiliations do you have?
- The Institute of Inspection, Cleaning and Restoration Certification (IICRC) aka The Clean Trust
- IICRC Master Textile Cleaner on staff
- IICRC Certified Firm
- IICRC Certified Technicians
- What are the most frequent questions you get from customers? What are the answers?
Many customers ask what the best thing to get out spots? We tell them to use 2-3 DROPS of dawn dish soap in a 8-10 oz of warm water. Blot, DO NOT SCRUB the spots with a white towel, then blot with a white dry towel till dry.