A Clean Getaway
Areas of service:Wilmington, Newark, West Chester, New Castle, Coatesville, Downingtown, Chester, Upper Darby, Elkton, Media, Sewell, Havertown, Drexel Hill, Bear, Wayne, Lansdowne, Marcus Hook, Springfield, Clifton Heights, Malvern, Bryn Mawr, Darby, Aston, Broomall and Glassboro.
- Email verified
- Fixr reviewed
- Fixr Bronze Member
Contact A Clean Getaway
Request an estimate
A Clean Getaway - Wilmington, DE
- You'll be asked to describe what you need.
- You'll be asked to provide your details so that Eric Fox may contact you.
- You'll get estimates from other qualified service professionals.
About A Clean Getaway
We are A Clean Getaway! We offer large base of cleaning services at affordable rates. We are licensed, insured and bonded company. Let us do your dirty work for you.
We are offering carpet cleaning, residential cleaning and commercial cleaning services. We serve Newcastle, Kent and Sussex counties as well as other surrounding areas. ALSO VISIT US AT WWW.ACLEANGETAWAY302.COM
Do not hesitate to contact us for our services!
Questions and answers
- How did you get started?
I have been in this industry for 15 years been certified for 12 years this is my life I love doing jobs and seeing the customers faces when they see the finished product ....
- What types of jobs are the most common?
I see the majority of my customers take advantage of the full detail house cleaning with the free carpet cleaning. They know when they see a deal.
- What do you wish customers knew about your profession or trade?
There are a lot of companies out there that are not properly trained to clean carpets. Certificates are always needed in this line of work. If you don't know what you are doing, you can mess up something very quickly.
- What brands or products do you work with?
We use Envirox H2 Orange, Envirox Carpet Complete and Envirox Concentrate 118. These products are very good at cleaning and breaking down the soil in all areas plus itís also a disinfectant.
- How many projects do you average in a year?
I would say around 1000 per year. We are doing a lot of residential things these days. Some big projects pop up here and there, but carpets and house cleaning; we are averaging around 5 per day!
- Tell us something customers may not know about you.
My company is a family-run company. My wife is office manager/owner. My kids will hopefully take over when I am ready to retire. Iím a 35 years old and I have been cleaning carpets/ houses since I was 18.
- Tell us about the project or job that you are most proud of (in the last 12 months).
We started doing mass clean-outs down at the University of Delaware. We had a timeframe to crunch down and get the task done. I didn't think at first we would be able to finish in time, given these places were in bad shape. We got it done early and they were very happy. Letís just say, every May, we will be going back to do these apartment/houses.
- What would you recommend customers looking to save money?
We are always running specials to give back to the customers. We are currently running a special wherein if you purchase a full detail house cleaning for 70.00 per hour, we are also throwing in your entire house carpets to be cleaned deodorized and DuPont Teflon, free of charge no matter what the size of the rooms! That is a saving of 149.99, not to mention most charge over 100.00 per hour for a cleaning.
- What areas of your trade do you specialize in?
- Carpet Cleaning
- Stain Removal
- IICRC Certified Mold and Water Damage
We specialize in urine stain removal and also hard surface cleaning.
- What information do you recommend to have readily available before looking for a professional in your trade?
I would recommend calling around to several companies first to get a ball park figure on prices. You can never be too sure. Make sure you are getting the right price!
- What certifications or professional affiliations do you have?
All of our technicians are IICRC certified. We attend classes monthly on spot-removal, urine-removal, fire and smoke damage, water damage, mold removal and oriental rug cleaning! Our guys are professionals!
- What are the most frequent questions you get from customers? What are the answers?
Does Envirox really work? Answer is yes, this is one of the most amazing solutions I have ever come across. I mean itís safe for pets and children to be around and cleans like no other. So good! In schools, we are now starting to use this solution.
- What questions should a customer ask before hiring a professional in your trade?
Are they IICRC certified, licensed and insured? In some cases, you may need to check if they are bonded as well. You can never be too safe. Always make sure they have been properly changed.
- What services do you provide your customers after the work has finished?
If you ever have issue with stains reappearing, we will always come back to make sure it is properly addressed.