A.E.I. Installations Inc.
Areas of service:Virginia Beach, Richmond, Alexandria, Norfolk, Chesapeake, Newport News, Henrico, Woodbridge, Hyattsville, Hampton, Fairfax, Fredericksburg, Manassas, Falls Church, Portsmouth, Springfield, Charlottesville, Midlothian, Upper Marlboro, Waldorf, Williamsburg, Suffolk, Centreville, Vienna, Petersburg, Stafford, Reston, Mechanicsville, Annandale, Fort Washington, Mc Lean, Burke, Glen Allen, Temple Hills, District Heights, Yorktown, Chesterfield, Chester, Clinton, Suitland, Oxon Hill, Roanoke Rapids, Hopewell, Spotsylvania, Colonial Heights, Warrenton, Chantilly, Dumfries, Culpeper, Powhatan and Mechanicsville.
- Email verified
- Fixr reviewed
Contact A.E.I. Installations Inc.
Television and Computer Experts
Request an estimate
A.E.I. Installations Inc. - Mechanicsville, VA
- You'll be asked to describe what you need.
- You'll be asked to provide your details so that Wayne Doggett may contact you.
- You'll get estimates from other qualified service professionals.
About A.E.I. Installations Inc.
A.E.I. Installations is a full service electronics installation company. We install wall mounted televisions, televisions on a stand, full motion projector screens and surround sound systems both inside and out.
We also have full service computer set up, repair and virus removal.
Contact us for more details!
Questions and answers
- What questions should a customer ask before hiring a professional in your trade?
Are you licensed to do this trade?
Do you have proof of insurance?
Do you have references that I may call?
Are your technicians trained?
- What do you wish customers knew about your profession or trade?
There are too many ways to incorrectly install electronic equipment.
- What certifications or professional affiliations do you have?
Better Business Bureau, Apple Certified, Dell Certified, A+ Certification, Sony Certified, Microsoft Certification, National Electrical Contractors Association (NECA), The Salvation Army, National Recycling Coalition, Inc.,
- What brands or products do you work with?
We install all brands of televisions, Computer systems, and security systems. Some of the brands that we install for are.
- Sysco Systems
The list is far too long to list.
- What types of jobs are the most common?
New television installations
tutoring clients on remote controls.
Installing new computer systems for older clients.
Moving televisions from one room to another. Alot of our customers have downsized their homes, so we will come back to their home and move the electronics for them.
- What areas of your trade do you specialize in?
Electronic installations such as televisions, home theater systems, and computer installation and virus removal
Each installation is molded around what the client’s expectations are. Each client is given the white glove treatment from start to finish.
We specialize in making every experience a pleasant one.
- What services do you provide your customers after the work has finished?
- We will spend as much time making sure the client has a full understanding of each product installed.
- Our clients are provided updates on the products that have been installed so that are always up to date.
- We are available 7 days a week to answer any questions that you may have.
- Our services and installations are completely guaranteed for life.
- What are the most frequent questions you get from customers? What are the answers?
How in the world do they get the T.V. so flat?? (that's our favorite)
How long do they last? (this is still undetermined)
Will the television be safe on the wall? Yes, if installed properly.
Can I use Windex on this Television? No, not your normal Windex.
- Tell us about the project or job that you are most proud of (in the last 12 months).
We are proud of every install that we perform!
A great deal of our clients find that technology is a bit scary. We ease them into this new transition.
Watching our clients eyes as they experience their new home entertainment package for the first time is always rewarding.
- How many projects do you average in a year?
We do well over 1,000 projects over a course of the year. We will never try to achieve quantity over quality.
- What information do you recommend to have readily available before looking for a professional in your trade?
Know exactly what you want to with the item.
If you don't want to go to the internet with your television, then you can save money by eliminating that type of television from your list.
How much money are you willing to spend? Have yourself a budget in mind before the process starts.
Have a few dates that you will be available for the installation.
- How did you get started?
The digital revolution created a "non-personal" touch. We felt that technology was moving far faster than some were prepared for.
We created a personalized "family" approach to the ever evolving industry.
- What would you recommend customers looking to save money?
Have a qualified technician visit your home or office and evaluate your surroundings and your needs. They will leave you with a list of items needed. This could save you hundreds of dollars.
Make sure you are prepared before you get into the retail store.
- Tell us something customers may not know about you.
Our technicians must go through training on all aspects of electronics before being able to enter a customers home.
We do a full background check and Drug test on all of our employees.