A New Beginning Life Coaching Services
Areas of service:Henderson
- Email verified
- Fixr reviewed
Contact A New Beginning Life Coaching Services
Request an estimate
A New Beginning Life Coaching Services - Henderson, NV
- You'll be asked to describe what you need.
- You'll be asked to provide your details so that Patty Saxonis may contact you.
- You'll get estimates from other qualified service professionals.
About A New Beginning Life Coaching Services
A New Beginning Life Coaching Service is a one-on-one therapy online or by phone.
Are you suffering from:
- Addictions (Drugs, Gambling, Alcohol)?
- A bad breakup or divorce?
- A new career change?
Let us help you! Weekly and monthly packages are available.We offer worldwide sessions online.
Contact us today for help on Relationships, Addictions, Business and Bereavement.
Questions and answers
- What certifications or professional affiliations do you have?
I have a master certification In Life Coaching. I also have been taking many classes and seminars to keep learning.
- What services do you provide your customers after the work has finished?
I will provide free email service for 30 days after last session (one em per week). Sometimes, we have questions that need to be addressed but we don´t really need a session so I offer this to all clients that have one month of sessions.
- What questions should a customer ask before hiring a professional in your trade?
I think a client should ask what Is expected through therapy and how many sessions a week a client should do to benefit each situation.
Also make sure your coach Is able to help you In your situation.
- How many projects do you average in a year?
I have a large client base but do add new clients in my coaching business, But I do limit it to six or eight sessions per day.
- What areas of your trade do you specialize in?
I specialize In Addictions and Relationships and also work with clients in Business Coaching!
- What information do you recommend to have readily available before looking for a professional in your trade?
I think everyone should make a list of everything they need to ask so once they talk to someone, they are comfortable asking questions in choosing their coach.
- What are the most frequent questions you get from customers? What are the answers?
How much is a session?
Depends on weekly or monthly rates.
What benefits can I get from sessions?
That really depends how much you put into the sessions
How long are the sessions?
How many sessions will I need to do?
It really depends on your situation
- What brands or products do you work with?
I dont work with products for purchase , but I do have one on one coaching sessions with clients, I find this to be most productive In healing.
- Tell us about the project or job that you are most proud of (in the last 12 months).
I love to be able to help people to lead a happy, healthy life. In the last year, I had a severe case with a client with multiple addictions and I am proud to say he is clean today and happy!
- What do you wish customers knew about your profession or trade?
How much everyone can benefit with a life coach.
- How did you get started?
I went to school many years ago and have a master certification in Coaching. I then built a good reputation and customer base.
- Tell us something customers may not know about you.
I am a chef and love to cook all kinds of food from all different regions. I also bake any kind of dessert including wedding cakes!
- What would you recommend customers looking to save money?
Buy a monthly package. The more sessions, the better discounts we can give to our clients plus they also get free email once a week.