A+ Painting & Restoration, LLC
Areas of service:Minneapolis, Saint Paul, Burnsville, Eden Prairie, Osseo, Hopkins, Andover, Lakeville, Stillwater, Cottage Grove, Inver Grove Heights, Circle Pines, Hastings, Shakopee, Prior Lake, Champlin, Minnetonka, Savage, Farmington, Rosemount and South Saint Paul.
- Email verified
- Fixr reviewed
Contact A+ Painting & Restoration, LLC
Painting and Restoration Experts
Request an estimate
A+ Painting & Restoration, LLC - Minneapolis, MN
- You'll be asked to describe what you need.
- You'll be asked to provide your details so that Kevin Italia may contact you.
- You'll get estimates from other qualified service professionals.
About A+ Painting & Restoration, LLC
A+ is a painting and restoration business. I specialize in:
- Interior and Exterior Painting
- Drywall and Drywall Repair
- Specialty Finishes
- Wallpaper and Wallpaper Removal
I also offer carpentry and handyman services.
Contact me now for your restoration, painting and handyman needs.
Questions and answers
- What services do you provide your customers after the work has finished?
i always give my customers a warranty, leave them with material for touch ups for those little scrapes that sometimes happen(especially if they have kids), and leave them with a list of the paint formulas used on the job. I also like to e-mail before and after pictures of the project
- What areas of your trade do you specialize in?
all phases of interior and exterior painting, drywall and drywall repair, textures, faux and specialty finishes
- How did you get started?
I am an artist and love to work with my hands. I started young, actually in the wallcoverings industry, working primarily for interior designers after my apprentiship and made the easy transition into painting. Because I am always looking for ways to challenge myself, I have added a good number skills to my resume.
- What questions should a customer ask before hiring a professional in your trade?
how much experience do you have? do you have refrences? do you have insurance? then, questions about what are the best products to use for the job, and how long a job should take