A & R Clean Properties and Hardwood Floor Refinishing
Areas of service:Atlanta, Marietta, Decatur, Lawrenceville, Alpharetta, Stone Mountain, Norcross, Roswell, Lithonia, Duluth, Conyers, Smyrna, Lilburn, Stockbridge, Buford, Snellville, Suwanee, Loganville, Tucker, Forest Park, Ellenwood, Mableton, Clarkston and Morrow.
- Email verified
- Fixr reviewed
Contact A & R Clean Properties and Hardwood Floor Refinishing
Hardwood Floor Refinishing and handyman Services
Request an estimate
A & R Clean Properties and Hardwood Floor Refinishing - Tucker, GA
- You'll be asked to describe what you need.
- You'll be asked to provide your details so that Marc Lewis may contact you.
- You'll get estimates from other qualified service professionals.
About A & R Clean Properties and Hardwood Floor Refinishing
A & R Clean Properties specializes in hardwood floor refinishing, deck restoration (some installation) and whole house micro cleaning. We pride ourselves on honesty and quality work.
These are a few of services we provide:
- Concrete work
- Driveways removal, replacement and new construction
- Retaining walls
- Handy man projects
- Move in, or move out cleaning
- Yard maintenance
Our service areas are Gwinnett, DeKalb and Fulton counties; however we will consider other areas.
Back ground checks are okay if needed.
Questions and answers
- Tell us something customers may not know about you.
- What services do you provide your customers after the work has finished?
2 year follow up, with clean or re-surface
- What areas of your trade do you specialize in?
We specialize in sand and re-finish, of hardwood floors, bring that house back to life nnSub floor build up and repair.nnStain to color you want.
- What information do you recommend to have readily available before looking for a professional in your trade?
Make sure you have a place to put your furniture and someone to move it as it will have to be removed before job can start.
- What do you wish customers knew about your profession or trade?
The actual time it takes to finish a job, which you have to allow for dry time which could cause job to take little longer.