A Razzor Edge Lawn Care
Areas of service:Killeen, Copperas Cove and Gatesville
- Email verified
- Fixr reviewed
Contact A Razzor Edge Lawn Care
Affordable Professional Lawn Maintenance
Request an estimate
A Razzor Edge Lawn Care - Copperas Cove, TX
- You'll be asked to describe what you need.
- You'll be asked to provide your details so that A RAZZOR EDGE may contact you.
- You'll get estimates from other qualified service professionals.
About A Razzor Edge Lawn Care
A Razzor Edge Lawn Care is a company that provides professional lawn care services at rates you can afford.
Our services include:
- Weed Eating
- Flower Bed and Fence Construction
- leaf jobs ranging from $50 to $150
Call us now to learn how we can take care of your lawn without spending too much.
Questions and answers
- Tell us about the project or job that you are most proud of (in the last 12 months).
i have much of my work posted up on facebook, and all of my lawns and jobs were special to me, i couldnt really pinpoint a favored job but i can say that certian lawns did better than others, the pictures ive shown on this page is one of my many poster yards
- What brands or products do you work with?
Everything scotts when it comes to fertilizer, you cant get any better than scotts turf builder, grass seed, weed and feed, bonus S. it's well worth the price because it works! we also swear by briggs and straton engines, Craftsman, Poulan Pro, Stihl WEEDEATER brand weed eaters, blowers, and edgers, along with our Murray Riders.
- What areas of your trade do you specialize in?
Our company specializes in the following:nn* Lawn caren* Shrub trimmingsn* Privacy fencing n* Flowerbed constructionn* De-thatchingn* Total yard restorations
- What do you wish customers knew about your profession or trade?
The up keep of the equiptment is astounding at times, it can make or break this buisness in a heartbeat, I fortunitely work on all my own small engines, sharpen blades and replace parts on all the lawn equiptment, we also clean our lawnmowers every day so we don't spread seed from lawn to lawn.
- What certifications or professional affiliations do you have?
I am Affiliated with the following:nn* O' Larkins Pool Servicen* The City Of Copperas Coven* 1st Step Day Care in Copperas Coven* A.Js Lawnmower Repair in Copperas Cove
- What information do you recommend to have readily available before looking for a professional in your trade?
I recommend that you look at the lawn providers credentials, references, liscence.
- What are the most frequent questions you get from customers? What are the answers?
Question: How can i keep my St Augistine lawn alive through sever drought, dry conditions thru the summer months in texas?nnanswer: St Augistine is relatively a vine style grass that has minimal roots but all the same still has roots, i suggest fertilizations, 1st time beginning of may,scotts turf builder, Ironite, Grub killer, and if you have spongy grass undernieth, use fungicide, then 1 fertilization in July (Scotts normal fertilizer)1 last fertilization in september, october with winterizer
- How did you get started?
I started this business in Copperas Cove Texas with 1 lawn mower (pushmower), an electric weed eater and electric blower. Now I have all gas powered equipment.
- What services do you provide your customers after the work has finished?
We offer constant care either by contract or verbal agreement.
- What would you recommend customers looking to save money?
Water minimally if possible, grasses like brumuda only need to be watered 3 times a week, Saint Augustine grass actually requires more water than most grasses to stay alive thru extreme heat.
- What types of jobs are the most common?
large yards, over an acre and over a foot tall, we also do nice lush green thriving lawns all over Copperas Cove and killeen but we get alot of country lawns because of our rates and professional looking cut.
- What questions should a customer ask before hiring a professional in your trade?
- How long have you been doing this trade for? n* Do you have any referrals? n* Do you have insurance that protects my (as in homeowner's) property?n*Do you do yearly and/or season long contracts?
- How many projects do you average in a year?
I complete an average of 26 yards every 2 weeks and it is a continuing cycle.