Results Construction and Handymen
Areas of service:Altoona, State College and Warriors Mark
- Email verified
- Fixr reviewed
Contact Results Construction and Handymen
Home Remodeling and Repair
Request an estimate
Results Construction and Handymen - Warriors Mark, PA
- You'll be asked to describe what you need.
- You'll be asked to provide your details so that Jesse Mohar may contact you.
- You'll get estimates from other qualified service professionals.
About Results Construction and Handymen
If you have a project in mind, or just need some miscellaneous work done around the house, we'll help you with designing, building, or repairing what you need.
- Interior and Exterior Design
- Roof Repair
- Exterior Wash
- Interior and Exterior Painting
We pride ourselves on detailed specifications and never going over what we bid. We are servicing all of central Pennsylvania. Call for a free quotation.
Questions and answers
- What certifications or professional affiliations do you have?
I worked as a Field Applications Engineer for an electronics engineering company and as a Project Manager prior to getting into contracting.
- What services do you provide your customers after the work has finished?
Depending on the type of job, it varies.
Remodeling and carpentry jobs are typically guaranteed for 2 yrs. New roofs are guaranteed for 5.
- What questions should a customer ask before hiring a professional in your trade?
It is important that a contractor understands what the client needs. This is where detailed and understandable specifications and CAD drawings are imperative.
- What areas of your trade do you specialize in?
We are specializing in interior and exterior design, remodeling, renovations, home improvements, repairs, additions and decks.
- What would you recommend customers looking to save money?
Get multiple quotes.
Be sure that there is language in the contract, that if there are any changes that either party would like to make, it is understood and agreed upon by both.
- Tell us about the project or job that you are most proud of (in the last 12 months).
Built a deck on a gorgeous home that overlooks a lake. It is a 4-tier deck that stands over 16 ft.above the ground.