AAA Maintenance Resolutions
Fernandina Beach, FL
Areas of service:Jacksonville, Saint Augustine, Orange Park, Brunswick, Middleburg, Ponte Vedra Beach, Atlantic Beach, Fernandina Beach, Jacksonville Beach and Saint Marys
- Email verified
- Fixr reviewed
Contact AAA Maintenance Resolutions
Handyman General Carpentry
Request an estimate
AAA Maintenance Resolutions - Fernandina Beach, FL
- You'll be asked to describe what you need.
- You'll be asked to provide your details so that Jeremy Sechrist may contact you.
- You'll get estimates from other qualified service professionals.
About AAA Maintenance Resolutions
AAA Maintenance Resolutions is now taking appointments and giving estimates for any of the following services:
- General Carpentry
- Pressure Washing
- Lock Changes
- Debris Removal
- Interior Cleaning (may include bathrooms, windows, cabinets and more)
- Yard Maintenance
- Vehicle Removal
- Household Hazardous Waste Removal
- Sweep and Mop/Vacuum all Floors
- Garage Cleaning
Our debris removal services may include:
- Swing Sets
- BBQ's & Grills
- Brick, Block and Stucco
- Unattached Cabinetry
- Patio Furniture
Contact us today to book an appointment!
Questions and answers
- What areas of your trade do you specialize in?
Pressure Washing General Carpentry Lock Changes Debris Removal Interior Cleaning Yard Maintenance Vehicle Removal Board-Ups Winterization Household Hazardous Waste Removal Interior Cleaning May Include: Showers, Tubs, Toilets, Sinks Appliances, Vents and Registers Windows [Inside & Outside] Cabinets & Cupboards Countertops Sweep and Mop/Vacuum all Floors Garage cleaning Debris Removal May Include: Appliances Furniture Toys Clothing Swing Sets BBQ's & Grills Brick, Block, Stucco Unattached Cabinetry Shelving Patio Furniture Jacuzzis and hot tubs Paints, Thinners Waste Oil Rodent Feces Animal Waste Other Removal Services: Vehicles Boats Bicycles Motorcycles Trailers Campers Swing sets
- What services do you provide your customers after the work has finished?
We provide answers for any and all follow-up questions.
We can also provide additional needs and follow-up repairs.
Should the exact same item still needs to be fixed, we can repair them within 30 days after service is done.
- What questions should a customer ask before hiring a professional in your trade?
How much experience does the professional have?
Do you provide free Estimates and/or bids?
How soon can the work be complete?
Are you bonded and insured?
What will the final cost be?