About Face Photo Booths, LLC
Areas of service:Philadelphia, Camden, Cherry Hill, Vineland, Clementon, Bridgeton, Sicklerville, Atlantic City, Mount Laurel, Marlton, Blackwood, Mount Holly, Sewell, Absecon, Millville, Willingboro, Woodbury, Williamstown, Egg Harbor Township, Voorhees, Medford, Riverside, Vincentown, Merchantville, Hammonton, Mays Landing, Browns Mills, Manahawkin, Glassboro and Tuckerton.
- Email verified
- Fixr reviewed
Contact About Face Photo Booths, LLC
Photo Booth Rental
Request an estimate
About Face Photo Booths, LLC - Hammonton, NJ
- You'll be asked to describe what you need.
- You'll be asked to provide your details so that Christine Scola may contact you.
- You'll get estimates from other qualified service professionals.
About About Face Photo Booths, LLC
About Face Photo Booths, LLC is a photo booth rental company located in Hammonton, NJ. We proudly operate in South Jersey and the surrounding areas.
Our all-inclusive packages offer:
- Delivery, set up and break down
- Two on-site attendants (smaller events may have one)
- Unlimited black & white or color high-resolution photos
- Dye sublimation photo finishing process
- DVD of all images taken during your event
- Double prints of all images; one for you and one for your guest
- Customized banner/message that will be printed on all pictures
- Your guests can choose between color or black & white at a push of a button
- Memory book for guest of honor (we provide all materials and assist your guests)
- Prop box
What you see is what you get; there are never any hidden fees!
PS. Size does matter – this is not your traditional 2-3 person photo booth; at About Face you can fit up to 10 guests at a time!
Questions and answers
- What services do you provide your customers after the work has finished?
At the end of the night, the guest of honor will recieve a completed memory book and a CD of all the pictures taken that night!
- What questions should a customer ask before hiring a professional in your trade?
Our packages are all inclusive, meaning there are no hidden fees. You may want to ask other companies what they charge extra for memory books, props, CD of all pictures taken and personalized logos for the photo strips.
Also, how many people can go into the photo booth at once? Ours had held up to 10!
- How did you get started?
Photo booths are a huge hit at every event. I saw just how much fun they brought to an event and knew they would be a "must have" at any event! I enjoy working the events as well, knowing my service is making so many people happy, it's fun for me as well!
- What certifications or professional affiliations do you have?
- What areas of your trade do you specialize in?
- Sweet 16s
- Private parties
- Bar/bat mitzvahs
And most other social events – the list goes on!