Accent Midwest Asphalt
Areas of service:Rockford, Janesville, Crystal Lake, Algonquin, Mchenry, Beloit, Dekalb, Freeport, Carpentersville, Belvidere, Woodstock, Cary, Loves Park and Machesney Park.
- Email verified
- Fixr reviewed
Contact Accent Midwest Asphalt
Professional Sealcoating and Asphalt Services
Request an estimate
Accent Midwest Asphalt - Rockford, IL
- You'll be asked to describe what you need.
- You'll be asked to provide your details so that Adam Tubbesing may contact you.
- You'll get estimates from other qualified service professionals.
About Accent Midwest Asphalt
Accent Midwest Asphalt services the Northern Illinois area, providing:
- Asphalt maintenance and repair
- Lawn mowing
- Snow plowing
Group rates and year-round maintenance packages are also available with sealcoating, lawn mowing and snow plowing.
Contact us for details!
Questions and answers
- What questions should a customer ask before hiring a professional in your trade?
Main question for sealcoating is " do you brush on". Many companies spray on the sealer, this makes a mess, and is a watered down product. We only brush on our product. Another great question is how much their product is "cut" this is when companies add water to their product, making it a thinner coat.
- What areas of your trade do you specialize in?
Asphalt maintence, and snow plowing services. Sealcoating with one year Warranty, only brush applied. Snowplowing for parkinglots and salting too. We have over 60 trucks available and 12 skidsteers, so you will never be left unplowed. We can even arrange for compleate haul-aways for lots that simply cannot handel any snow to be piled at.
- What services do you provide your customers after the work has finished?
All of our work is compleated in a few hours, except the large parking lots they take longer. Our worcomes with a 1 year warrenty and we will be happy to return to take care of any warrenty claims. We are part of your community and our kids go to school with yours. We will be here to serve you for years to come. Not doing the job and running back to Texas, or whatever state the other guys live in.