ACG Home Improvement
Areas of service:Gonzales and Prairieville
- Email verified
- Fixr reviewed
Contact ACG Home Improvement
Home Improvement Experts
Request an estimate
ACG Home Improvement - Gonzales, LA
- You'll be asked to describe what you need.
- You'll be asked to provide your details so that Rod Richard Sr may contact you.
- You'll get estimates from other qualified service professionals.
About ACG Home Improvement
ACG Home Improvement has over 40 years of experience building additions, remodeling and renovations.
We design and build cabinets and countertops for kitchens, baths, offices, libraries, entertainment rooms, etc.
We install and replace windows and doors with Quality "Energy Star" Vinyl or Fiberglass.
We also do storm damage restoration including roofing, gutters, siding, patios, fencing, etc.
In addition, we also serve Brusly, Plaquemine, and surrounding areas.
Questions and answers
- What information do you recommend to have readily available before looking for a professional in your trade?
Ideas of the services you want.nA rough plan of your project.nA budget for the project.nPictures of examples.n n
- What services do you provide your customers after the work has finished?
Support on the care and use of their new products.Preventive maintinence.Service maintinence. Yes
- What areas of your trade do you specialize in?
KITCHENS & BATHS RENOVATIONS AND REMODELING
- What questions should a customer ask before hiring a professional in your trade?
Is the contractor Licensed in the work they perform?nDoes the contractor have General Liability & Worker Compensation Insurance? YesnIs the contractor a BBB Member in good standing?YesnDoes the contractor have verifiable references from experts in their trade such as Architects, Engineers, etc.?YesnHow much experience does the contractor have?40+ yearsnIs the contractor educated by a certified trade school? Yesn
- How many projects do you average in a year?
- Tell us about the project or job that you are most proud of (in the last 12 months).
Resoration of several Storm Damaged Roofs, soffit, fascia, gutters and fencing in Denham Springs, Plaquemine, Gonzales, New Orleans, etc.nConversion of bath into ADA shower, upgrade of water heater, paint interior and exterior in Bruley.nRenovation of children's bath and Master bath in Plaquemine.nRemodel of Master bath in Reserve.nConversion of bath into ADA shower and addition of Office to home in Prairvile.
- What would you recommend customers looking to save money?
Have the contractor buy products at their cost. Yes Do some of the services you can perform i.e. cleanup, disposal, pick up and delivery.
- How did you get started?
Learned the entire business from my Father who was a very successful General Contractor.
- What certifications or professional affiliations do you have?
Architecture at LSUnBusiness Administration at LSUnBaton Rouge Trade School for Journeymen CarpenternSupervision of Environmental Services at LSUnAscension Trade School for AutoCad n
- What are the most frequent questions you get from customers? What are the answers?
Are you licensed and insured?nAre you a local contractor?nDo you have good references?nAre you a member of BBB?
- What brands or products do you work with?
Plumbing- Delta, Moen, Koler, Sterling, American Standard, etc.nElectrical- Hunter, Casa Blanca, GE, etc.nApplinaces- GE, Majic Cheif, Kitchen Aid, LG, Whirlpool, etc.nCabinets- Babin, Landry, Creative, Dovetail, etc.nCultural Marble- Marble Shop, Cajun, etc.nGranite & Marble- Ascension, Grabince, United, etc.nDoors & Windows- Atrium, PlyGem, Anderson, Pella, etc.nHardware-
- What do you wish customers knew about your profession or trade?
That most contractor that are fair and honest will not do work cheap.nQuality work requires time and attention to detail.nLet the professional do their job without your directions. nTime is valuable to the Contractor and their craftsmen so any trivial conversation will cost money unless they are necessary.
- What types of jobs are the most common?
Restoration of Storm DamagenKitchen RemodelnBath RemodelnAdditions nMaintinence
- Tell us something customers may not know about you.
My ability to do the work myself.nI do my own bookeeping.nI do my own taxes.nI do my own marketing.nI operate my business for my home.