Simi Valley, CA
Areas of service:Oxnard, Van Nuys, North Hollywood, Simi Valley, Pacoima, Thousand Oaks, Canoga Park, Reseda, Camarillo, Panorama City, Woodland Hills, Canyon Country, Northridge, North Hills, Sherman Oaks, Granada Hills, Winnetka, Valencia, Encino, Santa Clarita, Newbury Park, Chatsworth, San Fernando, Moorpark, Santa Paula, Newhall, Porter Ranch, Valley Village, Tarzana, Studio City, Port Hueneme, Agoura Hills, Calabasas, West Hills, Pacific Palisades and Castaic.
- Email verified
- Fixr reviewed
- Fixr Bronze Member
Contact ACROWN Plumbing
Request an estimate
ACROWN Plumbing - Simi Valley, CA
- You'll be asked to describe what you need.
- You'll be asked to provide your details so that Aleksandr Buyanovski may contact you.
- You'll get estimates from other qualified service professionals.
About ACROWN Plumbing
ACROWN Plumbing has more than 20 years of experience in the business.
We are here for all of your plumbing needs:
Our services include:
- Water heater
- Video inspection
- Leak detection
- Hydro jetting
- Emergency service
We like to let our potential customers know that we give fast response for your needs.
What makes us stand out would be our flexible payment procedure, competitive price, and friendliness! We serve Ventura and nearby areas.
Questions and answers
- What types of jobs are the most common?
The most common types of jobs are:
- Water leaks
- Drain problems
- Water heater
- Garbage disposals
- Water pipes problem
- Storm drains
- How did you get started?
I started my construction business in 1991. It was a general construction company.
We started specializing in plumbing in 1997.
- What would you recommend customers looking to save money?
I would recommend them to invite professionals with license and insurance.
Do not invite big companies because employees work for commissions. As a result, all jobs are overpriced.
- What brands or products do you work with?
We use the following products/brands:
- American Standard
- Bradford White
- What questions should a customer ask before hiring a professional in your trade?
They should ask about:
- Service area
- Payment methods
- Free estimate
- What areas of your trade do you specialize in?
We specialize in:
- All water, gas, and drain problems
- New installations
- Drains snaking and hydro jetting
- Water heaters and water filters
- Water and gas leak detection
- What services do you provide your customers after the work has finished?
We provide a warranty service and customer support.
We also give a discounted price for the next job and senior citizen and military discounts.
- Tell us about the project or job that you are most proud of (in the last 12 months).
We are proud to have done work for Versace and Boss retail stores in the Beverly connection.
We're also proud of doing work for custom homes in the Bel Air and Beverly Hills Hotel remodeling.
- What certifications or professional affiliations do you have?
- C-36 and B license
- PEX certification
- Noritz certification
- Buteline Pipe certification
- LEAD certification
April 18, 2012
This is absolutely the best and most reliable company around.- Mottani