Advanced Renovations, Inc.
Areas of service:Marion, Dublin, Hilliard, Grove City, Reynoldsburg, Pickerington, Mount Vernon, Marysville, Powell, Galloway and , Galena.
- Email verified
- Fixr reviewed
Contact Advanced Renovations, Inc.
Request an estimate
Advanced Renovations, Inc. - Galena, OH
- You'll be asked to describe what you need.
- You'll be asked to provide your details so that David Leskowyak may contact you.
- You'll get estimates from other qualified service professionals.
About Advanced Renovations, Inc.
At Advanced Renovations, Inc., we specialize in large home renovations. We can design and build the project, handling everything from start to finish.
Projects include additions, kitchens and baths and basement remodeling. We have been in business since 1997 serving Columbus Ohio and surrounding suburbs.
You will find the all of our staff is knowledgeable, friendly and will provide you superior customer service over all of the rest. We have an A+ record with the BBB and Angieís List.
Contact us for a free estimate.
Questions and answers
- How many projects do you average in a year?
- What areas of your trade do you specialize in?
General contracting specializing in custom remodeling jobs. We do Additions, kitchen, bathrooms and basements. We also do all of the services that go along with that for example hardwood floors, tile, granite countertops, custom cabinets and more.
- What services do you provide your customers after the work has finished?
When we finish a job we have our cleaner come in and clean not only the work area but any other areas affected by the construction. We do our best to keep dust under control along the way too by sealing off rooms with plastic and covering all the flooring in the work area.
- What information do you recommend to have readily available before looking for a professional in your trade?
Contractor expectations, timing of the project and budget.
- Tell us about the project or job that you are most proud of (in the last 12 months).
We totally remodeled a 1960 ranch house inside and out and added a second story making it a beautiful custom home in 90 days
- What questions should a customer ask before hiring a professional in your trade?
Always ask to see references of previous customers and call them. Ask if you can come out and see the project for yourself. Only that will give you a true feel for if you want that contractor doing your project and being in your house.
- What certifications or professional affiliations do you have?
A+ member with the BBB and Angie's list. We are also lead safe certified so we can not only sample test the work area but also contain the dust and debris to keep your family safe from lead.
- What do you wish customers knew about your profession or trade?
Not all contractors and remodeling companies are bad. The few that are really give the rest of us a bad name.
- What brands or products do you work with?
We work with any of the top brands that have good craftsmanship and warranties.
- What would you recommend customers looking to save money?
Always ask the suppliers if they have any close out or discontinued items. Sometimes you can get great deals on materials.
- What types of jobs are the most common?
In the order from most to least bathrooms, kitchens, basements and additions. These do tend to change year after year depending on what the hot new trend is.
- Tell us something customers may not know about you.
I've built several large custom homes.
- What are the most frequent questions you get from customers? What are the answers?
Do you have insurance? Yes we are insured, bonded and licensed with the City of Columbus with a HIC general home improvement contractor license. We also carry workers compensation coverage.
- How did you get started?
Working summers in middle school with a wood shop school teacher doing all types of custom remodeling projects