Affordable Drywall and Paint 360 621 6491 call me!!
Areas of service:Seattle, Tacoma, Everett, Olympia, Kent, Bellevue, Renton, Puyallup, Federal Way, Bothell, Bremerton, Auburn, Redmond, Lynnwood, Kirkland, Lakewood, Marysville, Port Orchard, Edmonds, Issaquah, Snohomish, Gig Harbor, Sumner, Oak Harbor, Spanaway, Woodinville, Arlington, Port Angeles, Lacey, Stanwood, Shelton, Silverdale, Poulsbo, Monroe, Maple Valley, Mercer Island, Sequim, Graham, Mountlake Terrace and Bainbridge Island.
- Email verified
- Fixr reviewed
Contact Affordable Drywall and Paint 360 621 6491 call me!!
Full-Service Drywall and Painting
Request an estimate
Affordable Drywall and Paint 360 621 6491 call me!! - Bremerton, WA
- You'll be asked to describe what you need.
- You'll be asked to provide your details so that Rebecca Mayer may contact you.
- You'll get estimates from other qualified service professionals.
About Affordable Drywall and Paint 360 621 6491 call me!!
Affordable Drywall and Paint is a very affordable full-service drywall and painting company. We are committed to providing the best service around for an affordable price.
Our services include:
- Mud and Tape
- Prime and Paint
Please call us for a free estimate today!
Questions and answers
- How did you get started?
We got started at age thirteen. We were working for our fathers who, if combined, have over one hundred years of drywall experience. Since then, they have retired and have handed over the business to us.
- What areas of your trade do you specialize in?
We specialize in all phases of drywall and paint.
Our team has combined eighty years of drywall service and very respected in the trade.
- What questions should a customer ask before hiring a professional in your trade?
1. How many years of experience do you have in the trade?
2. Do you have any references?
3. Will you bid the job or work hourly?
4. Any pictures of past jobs?
5. When can you start?
- What services do you provide your customers after the work has finished?
We provide touch-up service!
After the drywall is done, and if you elect to have someone else paint the new drywall, we offer to come back. After it is primed, we can touch up any areas of concern (if there happens to be any) for free.
Doing this allows the painter to prime the touched-up area before finishing the final coat of paint for optimal results.
- Tell us about the project or job that you are most proud of (in the last 12 months).
One of the many jobs we are proud of over the last year was a job in Bellevue, WA.
This job started like any other, but the difference was the sheer size of this house. It was overwhelming (fifteen thousand sq ft). My crew reassured me that they were up for it. The crew completed the job in three days--earlier than expected. And boy was the homeowner impressed!
- What brands or products do you work with?
We work with:
- Columbia Tools
- Tape-tech tools
- Behr Paint
- How many projects do you average in a year?
We an average of 60-100 jobs a year and growing! We are always able to make it to our jobs and complete them all in a timely manner.