Affordable Painting Contractors
Areas of service:Greenville, Spartanburg, Greer, Gaffney, Taylors, Inman, Forest City and Boiling Springs
- Email verified
- Fixr reviewed
Contact Affordable Painting Contractors
Request an estimate
Affordable Painting Contractors - Boiling Springs, SC
- You'll be asked to describe what you need.
- You'll be asked to provide your details so that Jeff Johnson may contact you.
- You'll get estimates from other qualified service professionals.
About Affordable Painting Contractors
Affordable Painting Contractors is a family owned business for over 20 years. We do interior and exterior painting for residential and some commercial properties.
We also do pressure and gutter cleaning. We also stain or seal decks, strip wallpaper, etc. We have affordable rates and can meet or beat our competitorsí prices.
We give free estimates, so contact us right away!
Questions and answers
- What information do you recommend to have readily available before looking for a professional in your trade?
What are you painting?
What type of paint finish do they want?
Do they need help choosing a color?
Do they want a labor price only?
- What services do you provide your customers after the work has finished?
Clean up and put things back in place.
Touch up visit if needed immediately after.
Referral coupon good for future work.
- What brands or products do you work with?
Sherwin Williams, Devoe, Glidden, ICI, Valspar, Olympic, etc. in any finishes such as flat, eggshell, satin, or semi gloss.
- What questions should a customer ask before hiring a professional in your trade?
How many years have they been in business?
Do they have any references?
What size crew do they have?
What days and hours do they work?
- Tell us something customers may not know about you.
I love to paint! I love to see the expression on my customers face when I am done. I love to make something look good!
- How many projects do you average in a year?
- What types of jobs are the most common?
Interior painting, changing room colors, pressure cleaning sidewalks and houses. Cleaning out the gutters. Staining the decks.
- Tell us about the project or job that you are most proud of (in the last 12 months).
I did a small commercial job which involved striping with 2 colors and painting a third color. It came out fantastic and the owners absolutely loved it!
- What do you wish customers knew about your profession or trade?
We are neat, honest, reliable, fast, and very detailed from start to finish. We pride ourselves on referrals!Not everyone can paint, it takes special skills and a steady hand and patience!
- How did you get started?
This is a family trade for over 50 years now. I have been painting for over 20 years. I get a lot of referrals by work of mouth and also advertising.
- What would you recommend customers looking to save money?
Let the contractor purchase the materials because they can usually get a discount. Move your own furniture and breakable items.
- What areas of your trade do you specialize in?
Painting residential and commercial
Pressure and gutter cleaning
Deck staining and sealing
Clean and Neat
- What are the most frequent questions you get from customers? What are the answers?
What kind of paint finish is washable? Eggshell
How long of a warranty do I get for the paint? Depends on the product used
How long will it take? Depends on the job size