Affordable Services by Ron
Areas of service:Colorado Springs and Castle Rock
- Email verified
- Fixr reviewed
Contact Affordable Services by Ron
Request an estimate
Affordable Services by Ron - Colorado Springs, CO
- You'll be asked to describe what you need.
- You'll be asked to provide your details so that Ron Ishmael may contact you.
- You'll get estimates from other qualified service professionals.
About Affordable Services by Ron
My name is Ron Ishmael. I am a Colorado native. I have many services I offer and I am very committed to providing all my customers with honesty, integrity and loyalty. I've been in business since 1986 and stand behind my work 100%!
The services I offer are for both residential and commercial applications:
- Property maintenance
- Lawn care maintenance
- Landscaping and maintenance
- Pressure washing
- Concrete work
- Tree service
- Skidsteer service
- Snow removal
I cover all of Colorado Springs and surrounding communities. I give discounts to senior and military. My business is unique in such a way that I have worked here my entire adulthood.
So I'm fully aware of what products to use at certain times of the year and what will be proper for our climate and changing of the seasons.
Contact me today for a free estimate!
Questions and answers
- What services do you provide your customers after the work has finished?
I perform a rigorous clean up after every job. If I have installed anything, I go over all that with the customer, so they fully understand everything before I leave the job. I continue to drop by and check on completed jobs just to make sure they're happy and satisfied with my work.
- How many projects do you average in a year?
I average about 12-20 small jobs per year. It also depends on the size of the job as well. If it's a big job, it also depends on how long it will take to complete the jobs.
- Tell us something customers may not know about you.
I am Honest, Dependable and Professional.
I want them to know that by hiring me, that they will be satisfied fully before I pack up and leave their job.
- What would you recommend customers looking to save money?
Hard Scaping(rock, boulders, mulch) and/or Xeriscaping with shrubs, grasses and trees that require little to no water. If they can survive on rainwater alone.
- Tell us about the project or job that you are most proud of (in the last 12 months).
Less than a year ago, I went to Monument Co. and bid on building a perimeter fence for a couple who has horses. I started building the fence and about a quarter of the way through and with talking with them throughout our many days there, they found out what other services I provide and by the end of building the fence, I was hired for numerous other services by not just these folks, but friends who'd come to visit and seen what all I do and my work ethic. When people congratulate you on your performance, craftsmanship etc. it certainly made me smile and thank god I was able to work.
- What types of jobs are the most common?
Just recently, this is how my jobs have been going. I go from most needed to least needed.
- What brands or products do you work with?
I like to stick with products made in the USA. No need to explain. I'm guessing.
All my tools are professional grade: DeWalt, Porter Cable, Bosch, Hilte, Bobcat, John Deere, Case, Hustler, RedMax, Echo etc.
- What are the most frequent questions you get from customers? What are the answers?
Do you accept cash? Yes
How many people work there? 1, myself
Do you give free estimates? Yes
How far would you travel for a job? Depends on the job and what's all involved.
- What questions should a customer ask before hiring a professional in your trade?
Do you guarantee your work?
Do you have to be licensed to perform the job at hand?
Do you have insurance?
How long have you been in business?
Have you ever had any work related accidents?
What type of payment do you accept?
How long will my job take?
Do you clean up afterwards?
- How did you get started?
It was a Family run operation from the start and as the years have passed and I have grown, I have decided to stick it out and continue with the day to day tasks and perform them the way I was taught. Word of mouth is our ever growing best form of advertising! If you do a good job, people will talk and you'll also gain repeat business.
- What areas of your trade do you specialize in?
I specialize in every trade I have listed. I bid the jobs, I perform the task or tasks at hand and I collect payment for completion of jobs.
- What do you wish customers knew about your profession or trade?
That all work performed by me is done so in a timely manner, I never go over my bid price and I guarantee all my work 100%!!
- What information do you recommend to have readily available before looking for a professional in your trade?
How long have they been in business?
Do they guarantee their work?
And if so, what all that entails?
Do they charge for estimates?
How long will the job take?
What forms of payment do they accept?