Areas of service:Phoenix, Mesa, Glendale, Scottsdale, Tempe, Peoria, Sun City, Cave Creek and Fountain Hills
- Email verified
- Fixr reviewed
Contact Chuck Rippenkroeger
Quality and Affordable Transmission Services
Request an estimate
Chuck Rippenkroeger - Phoenix, AZ
- You'll be asked to describe what you need.
- You'll be asked to provide your details so that Chuck Rippenkroeger may contact you.
- You'll get estimates from other qualified service professionals.
About Chuck Rippenkroeger
I am a general mechanics and transmission specialist that has over 25 years of experience with a national franchise.
I provide automatic and manual transmissions, from diagnose and repair to complete rebuilds of all makes and models, whether foreign or domestic vehicles.
I also provide general mechanics services including drive train and suspension services in the engine.
Towing is available upon request.
Contact me for all your transmission and general mechanics needs.
Questions and answers
- What questions should a customer ask before hiring a professional in your trade?
Before trusting anyone with your vehicle, you should ask about experience and references.
Then before the work begins, you should get a quote for the cost of work to be performed. This is especially important with transmission work since costs for transmission repair can range from a few hundred dollars to thousands of dollars.
- What services do you provide your customers after the work has finished?
I provide a written guarantee on all of my work.
Transmission rebuilds are guaranteed for 2 years or 24,000 miles, whichever occurs first.
- What areas of your trade do you specialize in?
General Mechanics and Transmission Specialist
Automatic and Manual Transmissions
Diagnose and Repair to Complete Rebuilds -- All Makes and Models, Foreign and Domestic Vehicles.
Engine - Drive Train & Suspension