AGH2O Holdings, LLC
Areas of service:Austin, Round Rock, Georgetown, Pflugerville, Cedar Park and Leander
- Email verified
- Fixr reviewed
Contact AGH2O Holdings, LLC
Request an estimate
AGH2O Holdings, LLC - Round Rock, TX
- You'll be asked to describe what you need.
- You'll be asked to provide your details so that James Lesko may contact you.
- You'll get estimates from other qualified service professionals.
About AGH2O Holdings, LLC
AGH2O Holdings, LLC is a General Contracting and Construction Management firm committed to performing quality work, on time and within budget. We strive to exceed our clients expectations at all times. AGH2O Holdings, LLC is a total small business focusing on CSI divisions 1-16. We can also provide trucking and aggregate hauling and supply as well as landscape supplies such as trees, plants and shrubs.
We are located in Round Rock just northeast of Austin. We are currently bondable up to $500k aggregate, fully insured and will provide only a safely trained and fully documented workforce. We are approved to bid on TXDOT projects to $300k aggregate and registered with the Federal government Central Contractors Registry and many local and statewide (TX) agencies. AGH2O is also rated A by the Better Business Bureau
Our bonding and insurance agent is Insurors of TX. Our business account is held with IBC Bank
We only employ competent and professional personnel, subcontractors and vendors who are experienced and committed to upholding our high standards and jobsite safety requirements. We are also committed to maximizing employment opportunities for all M/W/DBE enterprises to the fullest extent possible on every project.
The owner and general manager for AGH2O Holdings, LLC is James R. Lesko, P.E. James is a 25 year experienced project manager and TX licensed professional engineer who has completed numerous public projects ranging from $10k to over $100M.
Our clients include:
- Housing Authority City of Austin
- Housing Authority City of San Marcos
- Iron Mountain Records Management
- Austin Housing Finance Corporation
- Community Health & Rehabilitation
- Austin Area Urban League
- City of Austin Parks and Recreation
- City of Austin Water Utility
- Bexar County Purchasing
- San Antonio ISD
- TX Dept. of Assistive and Rehabilitative Services
- City of San Antonio Parks and Recreation Dept.
- MST Construction
- City of Lubbock
- Rutgers-The State University of NJ
- Texas Parks and Wildlife Department
Additional references and contact information is available upon request.