AJ'S Helping Hands
Areas of service:Boston, Lowell, Cambridge, Brockton, Lynn, Quincy, Nashua, Somerville, Lawrence, Framingham, Waltham, Haverhill, Malden, Medford, Brookline, Peabody, Revere, Brighton, Methuen, Arlington, Salem, Beverly, Everett, Woburn, Jamaica Plain, Chelsea, Derry, Braintree, Watertown, Roslindale, Natick, Andover, Randolph, Lexington, Gloucester, Billerica, Norwood, Dracut, Tewksbury, Hyde Park, Salem, Mattapan, North Andover, Stoughton, Melrose, Saugus, Milton, Chelmsford, Danvers, Marshfield, Wakefield, Belmont, West Roxbury, Reading, Dedham, Londonderry, Hudson, Burlington, Stoneham, Portsmouth, Allston, Wilmington, Winchester, Westford, Canton and Marblehead.
- Email verified
- Fixr reviewed
Contact AJ'S Helping Hands
Handyman, Cleaning, Painting, and Landscaping ,ECT
Request an estimate
AJ'S Helping Hands - Beverly, MA
- You'll be asked to describe what you need.
- You'll be asked to provide your details so that John P Melanson may contact you.
- You'll get estimates from other qualified service professionals.
About AJ'S Helping Hands
A family owned and operated business since 2008, AJ's Helping Hands is a handyman, cleaning and landscaping service. Our goal is to provide you with the best services at a low cost.
We may be fairly new in the industry, but we have over 10 years of experience in the following services:
- Maintenance, remodeling and construction
- Property management and cleaning
We understand that each customer has different needs. We take the time to listen and understand your every wish and command so that we can provide you with the kind of service you deserve.
Questions and answers
- What brands or products do you work with?
- What areas of your trade do you specialize in?
- Tell us something customers may not know about you.
I work hard and make sure all my customers are satified with the job and I am affordable with my prices.
- What questions should a customer ask before hiring a professional in your trade?
Are you licensed and insured?
- What do you wish customers knew about your profession or trade?
Everything there is to know
- How did you get started?
I got Start in 1980 with a friend
- What certifications or professional affiliations do you have?
Home Improvement Contractors Lic
Facility Maintenance Cert
- What services do you provide your customers after the work has finished?
- How many projects do you average in a year?