Albatross Roofing, LLC
Fort Atkinson, WI
Areas of service:Janesville, Watertown, Oconomowoc and Fort Atkinson
- Email verified
- Fixr reviewed
- Fixr Bronze Member
Contact Albatross Roofing, LLC
Request an estimate
Albatross Roofing, LLC - Fort Atkinson, WI
- You'll be asked to describe what you need.
- You'll be asked to provide your details so that Corbett Ross may contact you.
- You'll get estimates from other qualified service professionals.
About Albatross Roofing, LLC
The company started in a small Wisconsin town, with an old truck and some rusty tools and no employees but the owner. Corey believed in using only quality materials and doing expert work. Therefore, he decided to focus on one area and become a master in it.
He then hired employees who had experience in the roofing industry and trained them to also become experts in that area. We are not a “jack of all trades” company. We do not offer 20 different services and do them okay. We do one service and provide excellent quality. In addition, we do not sub-contract out our work. We do the work ourselves.
Our customer service excels to meet the customer’s needs. Our friendly crew is professional in attire and willing to answer any questions that may arise. We believe at Albatross Roofing that we work for the customer, and we will do whatever it takes to meet his or her needs. If there is a job we do not perform, we will put you in contact with a reputable company that will help you with your needs, and we will check in to make sure all is going well.
For doing things like this, Albatross Roofing got a name for quality and was able to stay in business during these hard times. We plan on continually improving our quality by keeping up to date with new technologies and keeping up with our customer service.
We have licensed technicians who are fully insured to protect you and your home. Albatross Roofing provides our technicians with continued training, and our managers have multiple licenses to guarantee the knowledge behind the work. We do not just put on a roof. We construct a roof to suit your budget and your home's needs.
Using the best materials available is what gives Albatross Roofing the leading edge in the Madison, Wisconsin roofing community. We do not skip any steps, using certified roofing-grade moisture barriers, roof decks, gutter fascia boards, soffits and roofing materials. We take the time to do it right, while staying on track to finish your roof as efficiently as possible.
Your new roof begins with you - contact us today to set up your free inspection.
Our prices are very seldom beaten!
Questions and answers
- Tell us about the project or job that you are most proud of (in the last 12 months).
I would say that we are proud of every job we do, but we had a pretty complicated job in Johnson Creek a few weeks ago and me and the crew really struck with it and still got it done on time and on budget.
- What brands or products do you work with?
gaf/elk, IKO, John Mansfield, Bostich, Duo Fast, Atlas, Owens & Corning. There are so many products we use, but these are the every day products that I see around me.
- How many projects do you average in a year?
It really depends on the year, but about 45 roofs a year and about 20 various projects a year. Some years are better than other, but that is our average. We are a small company with about 5 of us. All of us are family guys and family is very important.
- What certifications or professional affiliations do you have?
State of Wisconsin Dwelling Contractor License. All of us are also GAF certified shingle installers.
- What would you recommend customers looking to save money?
Theres really not much I can do to save money on labor or materials. Things customers can do is Like us on Facebook. let us put in a yard sign or just look for other discounts.
- What questions should a customer ask before hiring a professional in your trade?
- Is the roofing company going to tear off the old roof? n* Will all the metal flashing be replaced? n* Will any damaged boards be replaced?n* Will my lawn be taken care of? n* Is this company in good standing with the better business bureau? n* What kind of materials is going to be used? n* Does this company have any good reviews online?n* Do they seem to be be professional (website, letterheads, real estimate forms, does the owner himself portray himself as a profesional)?
- How did you get started?
I started as a general construction company after working for various companies for about 7 years. When I started my business I did a few roofing jobs and the customers were very happy and recommended me to friends and family. To this day Most jobs I get are roofs. I do a lot of things as do my employees, but roofing is probably 75% of what we do.
- What do you wish customers knew about your profession or trade?
How much work really goes into the job. Even how much work goes into running my company and that me coming out for an estimate may be free for them, but not for me.
- What areas of your trade do you specialize in?
We specialize in:nn* Roofingn*Sidingn* Doorsn* Windowsn* Guttersn* Asphalt Roofingn* Composite Roofingn* Edpm Rubber Roofingn* Steel Roofingn* Metal Roofingn* Vinyl Sidingn* Tear-Offn* Cedar Shakesn* High-pitch Roofingn* Multiple Layer Tear Offn* Dumpingn* Haulingnn
- Tell us something customers may not know about you.
I am a very highly educated person. I have two separate business degrees. I attended college at MATC Madison and the University of Wisconsin Whitewater. I have over 175 college credits.
- What services do you provide your customers after the work has finished?
- At least one follow-up call after the next rain after job has been completedn* A chance to be part of the referral program
July 13, 2012
I had my roof replaced and solar tubes installed. Albatross roofing did a great job in a timely manner.
It was extremely hot during the installation and they kept on going and stayed with the job until it was completed. They were all very friendly. They used all the materials I requested. My house can be used as a reference. I would recommend Albatross roofing.- Helen Holder