Areas of service:Springfield, Bridgeport, New Haven, Hartford, Waterbury, Norwalk, Danbury, New Britain, West Hartford, Bristol, Meriden, Hamden, Manchester, Chicopee, West Haven, Milford, Stratford, East Hartford, Enfield, Middletown, Wallingford, Westfield, Holyoke, Norwich, Shelton, Torrington, Trumbull, Naugatuck, Southington, Newington, Branford, Cheshire, Windsor, East Haven, Vernon Rockville, West Springfield, Glastonbury, Wethersfield, New Milford, Westport, South Windsor, Carmel, Ridgefield, North Haven, Hopewell Junction, Guilford and Ludlow.
- Email verified
- Fixr reviewed
- Fixr Bronze Member
Contact All-American Construction
Your Total Repair Company
Request an estimate
All-American Construction - Bristol, CT
- You'll be asked to describe what you need.
- You'll be asked to provide your details so that Lindsay Lacey may contact you.
- You'll get estimates from other qualified service professionals.
About All-American Construction
Since 1985, this company has been providing its construction expertise to residential and commercial customers in Connecticut. We specialize in asset management, REO repairs, general construction, and insurance recovery and repair.
Services we provide:
- Window replacement
- Roofing (all types)
- Interior and exterior painting
- Kitchen and bathroom renovations
- Interior and exterior door replacement
- Flooring (wood, tile, vinyl, carpet)
- Mold remediation
And many more, so call us immediately!
Questions and answers
- What certifications or professional affiliations do you have?
Insured in CT and MA.
- What areas of your trade do you specialize in?
- Household services
- General construction
- Foreclosure and REO repairs
- Tell us about the project or job that you are most proud of (in the last 12 months).
There are a many jobs that we are proud of at All-American Construction. They all involve doing a great job for our customer. We strive to work with our customer to provide the best service and product,
- How many projects do you average in a year?
We work whenever our customers needs us, 7 days a week and we also offer 24 hour emergency services.
- Tell us something customers may not know about you.
We are a family owned business.
- What types of jobs are the most common?
Window repairs or replacement
Insurance recovery (fire, smoke, water, mold, lead)
Property management (commercial)
- What are the most frequent questions you get from customers? What are the answers?
Roofing: What is a walkable square?
We price roofing jobs based on whether we can walk the roof to repair, remove, or install new shingles.
- What services do you provide your customers after the work has finished?
Warranty of certain materials and products used on the job.
- What information do you recommend to have readily available before looking for a professional in your trade?
How much you want to spend, cost ceiling?
Types of materials you want used or an idea?
Estimated Square Footage of Job, this will help give an estimate quickly.
- What brands or products do you work with?
Harvey Products as well as others
- What would you recommend customers looking to save money?
Call and speak to us and we will work with you to see what products or brands are the best fit for you and your job.
- What questions should a customer ask before hiring a professional in your trade?
Types of materials used?
Acceptance of payment?
How long will it take to complete?
Are you insured?
Removal of debris?
Are you willing to travel?
Roofing in Springfield, Bridgeport, New Haven, Hartford and Waterbury.
Painters in Springfield, Bridgeport, New Haven, Hartford and Waterbury.
Flooring in Springfield, Bridgeport, New Haven, Hartford and Waterbury.
Window Installations in Springfield, Bridgeport, New Haven, Hartford and Waterbury.
Hazardous Materials in Bridgeport and Waterbury.
Home Remodeling in Springfield, Bridgeport, New Haven, Hartford and Waterbury.