All Bearings Consulting and Inspection, LLC
Areas of service:Schenectady, Albany, Springfield, Hartford, Waterbury, Poughkeepsie, Danbury, New Britain, Utica, Troy, West Hartford, Bristol, Meriden, Manchester, Chicopee, Newburgh, East Hartford, Pittsfield, Enfield, Middletown, Westfield, Holyoke, Fitchburg, Clifton Park, Amherst, Kingston, Torrington, Saratoga Springs, Wappingers Falls, Naugatuck, Southington, Newington, Cheshire, Amsterdam, Windsor, Vernon Rockville, Ballston Spa, West Springfield, Glastonbury, Mahopac, Wethersfield, New Milford, Keene, South Windsor, Queensbury, Carmel, Gloversville, New Windsor, Hopewell Junction, Rutland, Ludlow, Gardner, Oneonta, Latham, Saugerties and Wynantskill.
- Email verified
- Fixr reviewed
Contact All Bearings Consulting and Inspection, LLC
Home Inspection and Consulting
Request an estimate
All Bearings Consulting and Inspection, LLC - Wynantskill, NY
- You'll be asked to describe what you need.
- You'll be asked to provide your details so that William Archino may contact you.
- You'll get estimates from other qualified service professionals.
About All Bearings Consulting and Inspection, LLC
We are a full-service home inspection company open to residential and light commercial properties. We are a member of the International Association of Certified Home Inspectors.
We inspect your house and keep a record of reports on our annual visits. These records will be easy for you to access through a generated house-identity number and the password you create.
Services we offer include:
- Mold inspections
- Indoor air quality testing.
- Pre-listing (pre-sale) inspection
- Water quality sampling and well-flow testing
- Wood-destroying insect inspections
All your home maintenance and repair records will be in one place. When you enroll in the Home History Reports, we become your home consultants, on call for your every concern about your home, from a leaky faucet to which contractors you can rely on.
Contact us today to safeguard the quality of your property!
Questions and answers
- Tell us something customers may not know about you.
I am passionate about my business and can't stand when I see businesses being run improperly or in a dishonest fashion.
- What questions should a customer ask before hiring a professional in your trade?
A costumer should ask to see a sample inspection report. This will give the customer an idea of how comprehensive an inspection will be. Also ask for verification of licensing and insurance information.
- What brands or products do you work with?
We work with Housefacks Reporting system back-up by Prontoforms. We also use Air-O-Cell mold spore trap indoor air quality testing cassettes.
- What areas of your trade do you specialize in?
See services listed above. We specialize in general home inspections and mold consulting.
- How did you get started?
I had a desire to own a business and to bring about positive changes in the home inspection and real estate industries.
- What do you wish customers knew about your profession or trade?
A home inspection is not the place to save money. There are thousands of home inspections in New York many part time (only performing a few inspections a year). It is a classic case of you get what you pay for.
- What types of jobs are the most common?
The most common call our company receives is, "We just moved into this home or apartment and a member of the family is suffering allergy symptoms and we think we have a mold problem."
- What information do you recommend to have readily available before looking for a professional in your trade?
For a home inspection, it is important to know any inspection requirements that your mortgage lender my be requesting.
- What certifications or professional affiliations do you have?
We are New York State Licensed Home Inspectors and Enviromental Solutions Association Certified Mold Inspectors and Assessors. We are also active members of the greater capital region chapter of NACHI (National Association of Certified Home Inspectors).
- What are the most frequent questions you get from customers? What are the answers?
"We have black mold, is it toxic?" The answer is that most families of mold can grow in just about any color depending on the substrate they have rooted on and the conditions in the area.
- What services do you provide your customers after the work has finished?
We offer unlimited phone and email follow up and consulting reguarding any job completed. We also file and store copies of all reports and laboratory results for our customers.
- Tell us about the project or job that you are most proud of (in the last 12 months).
We are proud of receiving certification in Mold Inspection and Assessment, and we are now providing Indoor Air Quality Testing service, helping asthma and allergy sufferers.
- What would you recommend customers looking to save money?
A home inspection is not the place to save money. There are thousands of home inspections in New York, many of them part-time (only performing a few inspections a year). It is a classic case of getting what you pay for.
- How many projects do you average in a year?
We average approximately two hundred projects a year. With plans to expand to a thousand customers a year by 2015.