Alliant Property Services
Areas of service:Lewiston, Augusta, Auburn and Leeds
- Email verified
- Fixr reviewed
Contact Alliant Property Services
Request an estimate
Alliant Property Services - Leeds, ME
- You'll be asked to describe what you need.
- You'll be asked to provide your details so that Eric Hunt may contact you.
- You'll get estimates from other qualified service professionals.
About Alliant Property Services
Alliant Property Services is a full service residential and light commercial contractor.
Our areas of strength are the following:
- Lawn care
- Rental Property Maintenance
- Yard Work
We are fully insured and licensed subcontractors for larger projects. We have been serving Maine and eastern New Hampshire for over 10 years.
We also offer complete handyman services, and we always welcome service calls!
Contact us today!
Questions and answers
- What questions should a customer ask before hiring a professional in your trade?
Before hiring any contractor that is going to be interacting with your home or property, you should ask how long they have been in business, if they have references, and if they are insured.
- What information do you recommend to have readily available before looking for a professional in your trade?
You should have some sort of realistic idea of what you actually want to do for your project. Plans or blueprints are always a plus.
- What types of jobs are the most common?
The most common type of jobs are leaky faucets, bad lighting fixtures, broken steps or rails on decks.
A lot of times, clients want a bathroom remodeled or a new kitchen constructed.
- What areas of your trade do you specialize in?
We specialize in:
- All Phases of Carpentry
- Drywall Repair
- Water Damages
- Minor Electrical
- How many projects do you average in a year?
We average anywhere from 40 to 70 projects depending on the size and scope of the task at hand.
- What are the most frequent questions you get from customers? What are the answers?
The most frequent question I receive is "How much do you think that will cost?"