Allied Fence, LLC
Areas of service:Denver, Colorado Springs, Aurora, Littleton, Fort Collins, Arvada, Boulder, Englewood, Longmont, Greeley, Cheyenne, Broomfield, Loveland, Golden, Parker, Westminster, Brighton, Castle Rock, Louisville, Commerce City, Wheat Ridge, Lafayette and Evergreen.
- Email verified
- Fixr reviewed
Contact Allied Fence, LLC
Fences, Windows, Doors, Plumbing, and Handyman services
Request an estimate
Allied Fence, LLC - Denver, CO
- You'll be asked to describe what you need.
- You'll be asked to provide your details so that Derik Conner may contact you.
- You'll get estimates from other qualified service professionals.
About Allied Fence, LLC
Allied Fence, LLC has been serving the Denver Metro area for five years, offering services for:
- Fence reconstruction
- Interior and exterior trim work
We will take on any job, big or small, and we’ll drive out to any location to give quotes. Call Allied Fence today for your free, no hassle quote from one of our salesmen.
Questions and answers
- How many projects do you average in a year?
We average around 200 to 250 completed projects each year. My goal is to double that average in the next three years.
- What services do you provide your customers after the work has finished?
We provide a one-year warranty on workmanship and materials. We also offer a referral program to any customer who refers us to a friend.
- What certifications or professional affiliations do you have?
Allied Fence, LLC has a lead paint firm certification for doing home remodels on houses that have had lead paint applied.
- What brands or products do you work with?
For fence projects, we use 100 percent cedar material, vinyl, chain-link, ornamental iron, composite, and whatever fits the customer's needs for their project.
For windows and doors, we work with many different manufactures to provide customers with options to fit within their budget.
- How did you get started?
I started working for Standard Fence Company ten yrs ago. Working in the industry inspired me to work for myself and build my own future.
- What areas of your trade do you specialize in?
We specialize in Fences, Windows, Doors, Plumbing, trim work, and much more. We offer services in many different trades and will take on any home improvement project.
- What questions should a customer ask before hiring a professional in your trade?
A good question to ask a professional before hiring is to ask if they carry general liability insurance.