All-Star Computer Services
Areas of service:Huntington Station, Bay Shore, Hempstead, Massapequa, Brentwood, Lindenhurst, Freeport, Levittown, Westbury, West Babylon, Hicksville, East Meadow, Merrick, Central Islip, Bellmore, Wantagh, Baldwin, Farmingdale, East Northport, Commack, Deer Park, Plainview, West Islip, Amityville, Massapequa Park, Syosset, Uniondale, Bethpage and Seaford.
- Email verified
- Fixr reviewed
Contact All-Star Computer Services
Request an estimate
All-Star Computer Services - Lindenhurst, NY
- You'll be asked to describe what you need.
- You'll be asked to provide your details so that John Lappas may contact you.
- You'll get estimates from other qualified service professionals.
About All-Star Computer Services
All-Star Computer Services is a 24/7 operating IT business that services residential and business customers.
- Virus removals
- Remote tech support
- Computer builds
We specialize in enterprise offsite backup solutions, web design and hard drive data recovery.
Contact us to learn more!
Questions and answers
- What certifications or professional affiliations do you have?
CCNA, A+, Network+, MSCP Certification
- What services do you provide your customers after the work has finished?
Consistent follow up with recommendations that will help the business with their technology needs, recommendations on any services that will save or increase the businesses money.
- What areas of your trade do you specialize in?
- Business web design
- Offsite backup services
- Virus removal
- Computer networking
- Hard drive data recovery services
- What types of jobs are the most common?
- Virus removal
- Laptop LCD repair
- What brands or products do you work with?
Dell, HP, Emachines, Acer, Asus, Gateway, Cisco, Avaya, Juniper, Grandstream, Toshiba, IBM, Wordpress
- What questions should a customer ask before hiring a professional in your trade?
What is your rate?
What kind of guarantee comes with the service?
What is the estimated time for the work to be completed?