Alpha Roofing and Construction
Areas of service:Dallas, Plano, Garland, Irving, Mesquite, Grand Prairie, Carrollton, Denton, Lewisville, Richardson, Mckinney, Euless, Flower Mound, Allen, Rowlett, Grapevine, Coppell, Frisco, Rockwall, The Colony, Southlake and Wylie.
- Email verified
- Fixr reviewed
Contact Alpha Roofing and Construction
Roofing & Construction
Request an estimate
Alpha Roofing and Construction - Plano, TX
- You'll be asked to describe what you need.
- You'll be asked to provide your details so that Glenn McCall may contact you.
- You'll get estimates from other qualified service professionals.
About Alpha Roofing and Construction
Alpha Roofing and Construction has over 30 years of experience in the construction field. We offer complete roofing and contracting services for fences, sidings, windows and gutters.
We are insurance specialists taking all of the paperwork needed to fill an insurance claim as fast as possible.
With over 30 years experience in construction is just one reason we are a "Preferred Contractor for Home Depot.:
Contact us today!
Questions and answers
- What certifications or professional affiliations do you have?
Texas Roofers Association
- Tell us about the project or job that you are most proud of (in the last 12 months).
We have don't have any one job to look at we because all jobs are important to us.
- What do you wish customers knew about your profession or trade?
Customers should let us to the job and handle the paper work for them.
- What areas of your trade do you specialize in?
With over 30 years experience in construction we can do just about anything but we do specialize in roofing, radiant barrier, fencing, window repair and replacement, replacement of gutters and downspouts.
- Tell us something customers may not know about you.
I was a general contractor for commercial buildings pre-eng steel and tilt concrete and have built buildings for Ford Motor Company and Budwesier Corp.
- What information do you recommend to have readily available before looking for a professional in your trade?
Name of your insurance carrier and the deductible amount.
Ph number of claims.
Any requirements from your HOA
- What services do you provide your customers after the work has finished?
We have a 5 year labor warranty. Each and every job is important to us and that is why we do a 100 pt check on each home upon completion
- How many projects do you average in a year?
- What brands or products do you work with?
- What are the most frequent questions you get from customers? What are the answers?
Do you have referrals? All of our customers are referrals!
- How did you get started?
I got started by building storage buildings in 1980. And then moved up to doing the foundations for larger buildings, then on up to building commerical steel and tilt.
- What would you recommend customers looking to save money?
Adding ventilation, radiant barrier, adding sealant around all windows and doors.
- What types of jobs are the most common?
Roof replacement with ridge vents.
- What questions should a customer ask before hiring a professional in your trade?
Do you have referrals?
How long have you been in this field?
Do you have "Any Compliants"?
Are you insured?