Alter Ego Hair Boutique
Areas of service:Augusta
- Email verified
- Fixr reviewed
Contact Alter Ego Hair Boutique
Multi-Cultural Hair Salon
Request an estimate
Alter Ego Hair Boutique - Augusta, GA
- You'll be asked to describe what you need.
- You'll be asked to provide your details so that Tiffany Hawthorne may contact you.
- You'll get estimates from other qualified service professionals.
About Alter Ego Hair Boutique
Alter Ego Hair Boutique is a hair salon whose goal is to pamper you from head to toe, and to bring out your individual, natural beauty. The experienced and talented staff members at Alter Ego Hair Boutique are among the most qualified in the industry.
Whether you need a full day of relaxation, a completely new hairstyle or a quick manicure, you'll find it here. Check out our services, and call us to make an appointment today!
Our services include:
- Haircuts and Styles
- Up-dos and Formal Hair
- Hair Color
- Keratin Straightening Systems
- Keratin Blowouts
We also offer hair weave services such as sew-in, fusion, bonding and braiding.
Questions and answers
- What questions should a customer ask before hiring a professional in your trade?
- Are you licensed?
- What is your specialty?
- What areas of your trade do you specialize in?
- Healthy Hair
- Keratin Blow-Outs
- Fusion Weave Extensions and Bonding
- What certifications or professional affiliations do you have?
Certified Nairobi & Essations Hair Care Specialist.
- Tell us about the project or job that you are most proud of (in the last 12 months).
We sponsored for the "Pretty In Pink" breast cancer awareness fundraiser.
- How many projects do you average in a year?
3 a year.
- What services do you provide your customers after the work has finished?
- Follow up consultation
- Retail products to create the same illusion at home
- What do you wish customers knew about your profession or trade?
We wish they knew that we take our jobs very seriously.
- What would you recommend customers looking to save money?
- Visit websites for specials and promotions
- Join the salon's mailing list
- What information do you recommend to have readily available before looking for a professional in your trade?
The type of style you want to achieve.
- Tell us something customers may not know about you.
I love to bake as well.
- What are the most frequent questions you get from customers? What are the answers?
How long have you been doing hair?
- How did you get started?
I attended Cosmetology School and followed my dreams!
- What brands or products do you work with?