Amber Brown Photography
Areas of service:Tulsa, Broken Arrow, Fort Smith, Muskogee, Shawnee, Ardmore, Sapulpa, Van Buren, Denison, Ada, Sand Springs, Mcalester, Tahlequah and Owasso.
- Email verified
- Fixr reviewed
- Fixr Bronze Member
Contact Amber Brown Photography
Request an estimate
Amber Brown Photography - Mcalester, OK
- You'll be asked to describe what you need.
- You'll be asked to provide your details so that Amber Brown may contact you.
- You'll get estimates from other qualified service professionals.
About Amber Brown Photography
Hello, I am Amber Brown of Amber Brown Photography. I can meet your photography needs whatever they may be: portraits, photo documentation, events and website shots.
I provide services generally in my neck of the woods and to all areas within a 3 hour radius. I am willing to travel further, so long as you're willing to pay for my gas.
My style is unique; my prices will remain very fair. I will be diligent, timely, and easy to work with.
Please consider me.
Questions and answers
- What types of jobs are the most common?
Portraits (both personal and family) and website shots are the most common type of jobs that people ask me about.
- What do you wish customers knew about your profession or trade?
It is hard work.
It is beautiful work.
It is work that requires patience.
It is work that requires diligence.
It is work that enhances the lives of my customers.
- What would you recommend customers looking to save money?
If you want to save money on your photographs, call me! For events, website shots, and photo-documentation I charge only $15 and hour for general photography. If you need portraits done, pricing starts as low as $50.
- How many projects do you average in a year?
It depends on the year but generally around 15 a month give or take a few. I can do as many as am employed to do though and prefer to stay very busy.
- What questions should a customer ask before hiring a professional in your trade?
What are your rates?
Is there a place where I can look at some of your work?
Are you willing to travel?
What is included in your general pricing?
How long have you been doing this?
- How did you get started?
Someone bought me a camera and I fell in love with life and faces all over again. After a year or so of shooting just for fun, I realized that it may be an effective means to earn extra income.
- What information do you recommend to have readily available before looking for a professional in your trade?
Date that you will need or would like your photography done.
Budget for Photography needed.
- What brands or products do you work with?
I shoot with a Canon and have a variety of lenses that assist me in taking excellent and location appropriate shots.
- Tell us something customers may not know about you.
I love people and for all the work I've done, it is the personal and visual experience that keeps me coming back.
- Tell us about the project or job that you are most proud of (in the last 12 months).
Well, the project that has brought me the most satisfaction was a freeby: a woman I know has parents that are in their mid 80's and she greatly desired to have some recent photographs taken of them. Said woman is responsible for starting a site called "Pay It Forward" in our area, which brings people together and helps meet the needs of those who are struggling. It was 100% gratifying to do her this favor and to photograph her beautiful parents.
- What areas of your trade do you specialize in?
I do photography, whatever type of photography you need, I do. I love photo documentation so please consider me. I do website shots as well so if you need to put your best foot forward online, give me a call. I also love to do portraits and can offer you more bang for your buck than the average studio can or will.
- What services do you provide your customers after the work has finished?
I will keep a copy of your photographs should you ever loose them.
Your photographs are your property once given to you and I will never use them without your permission.
If you need help sizing your photographs as you go to print, call me and I will either walk you through it or size the photographs you need sized for you and send them to you via email.
- What certifications or professional affiliations do you have?
I have no certifications; am self taught and still learning every day. I have had one art exhibit to my credit but have otherwise flown under the radar.
- What are the most frequent questions you get from customers? What are the answers?
What are your prices:
$50 for individuals and couples.
$65 for families
$75 for businesses, organizations, or groups
For events, photo-documentation, & website shots:
$15 an hour...that is $15 per hour spent traveling, shooting, and editing.
I will also charge you the amount I spend on gas should I travel to you.