Areas of service:Miami, Fort Lauderdale, Pompano Beach, Hollywood, West Palm Beach, Hialeah, Boca Raton, Lake Worth, Boynton Beach, Miami Beach, Opa Locka, Homestead, Delray Beach, Port Saint Lucie, Jupiter, Stuart, Deerfield Beach, Palm Beach Gardens, Hallandale, North Miami Beach, Immokalee, Palm City and Belle Glade.
- Email verified
- Fixr reviewed
Contact Ambition Insight
Web Consulting and Web Development Services
Request an estimate
Ambition Insight - Fort Lauderdale, FL
- You'll be asked to describe what you need.
- You'll be asked to provide your details so that Brett Napoli may contact you.
- You'll get estimates from other qualified service professionals.
About Ambition Insight
Ambition Insight is a web consulting and web development agency offering:
- Wordpress websites
- Social media development
- Social Media Training
- Domain name management
- Web Hosting
- Search engine optimization
- Wordpress Training
- Search engine marketing
We build high quality wordpress websites for small businesses.
Questions and answers
- Tell us about the project or job that you are most proud of (in the last 12 months).
In the past 12 months I've started consulting and training individuals and small businesses how to build Wordpress websites at reasonable rates with exceptional customer service. I'm most proud of how happy my clients are with my consistent results.
- How did you get started?
I started building websites for fun when I was 13 and it eventually became a passion and a career. Dropped out of college a few months into my sophomore year and worked to develop my web business with the goal of never working for anyone again. After 3 years working part-time jobs and building the web business I was finally able to take it on full time.
Now I spend my time building and maintaining websites for myself and clients and traveling around South Florida training and consulting businesses and individuals about the internet, websites, social media and online marketing.
- What questions should a customer ask before hiring a professional in your trade?
How do they build websites?
What CMS do they use?
Do they provide SEO?
How many websites have they built?
Do they do this full time?
What is the extent of their experience?
- How many projects do you average in a year?
Hundreds of jobs ranging from small maintenance and logos to full blown websites and training courses.
- What would you recommend customers looking to save money?
Cut down on design and customization and focus on delivering the product inexpensively but effectively. You don't need a custom website, just one that works.
- Tell us something customers may not know about you.
I write for my blog and also run a series of other websites that general millions of page views per year. I sincerely love the internet and can't imagine my life without it.
- What types of jobs are the most common?
Wordpress training, Wordpress websites and social media development.
- What brands or products do you work with?
Pagelines Wordpress Themes, Wordpress, Constant Contact, Adobe Creative Suite 5 Master Collection, Sony Vaio
- What information do you recommend to have readily available before looking for a professional in your trade?
Know what you want, how much you have to spend and how long you have before the project needs to be completed.
- What areas of your trade do you specialize in?
Web Development and Web Consulting, Wordpress websites, Social Media Development, Social Media Training, Web Hosting, Domain Name Management, Search Engine Optimization, Search Engine Marketing and Wordpress Training. We build high quality Wordpress websites for small businesses.
- What do you wish customers knew about your profession or trade?
Each and every project has its own set of challenges, just because we use the same tool to build with; it is more of a machine than a single tool. Many parts can go wrong at any time. Troubleshooting is always necessary.
- What services do you provide your customers after the work has finished?
Social media maintenance, SEO, SEM, video production, web hosting, domain name management and consulting services.