Areas of service:Atlanta, Marietta, Decatur, Lawrenceville, Stone Mountain, Norcross, Roswell, Lithonia, Duluth, Douglasville, Jonesboro, Conyers, Smyrna, Kennesaw, Newnan, Griffin, Riverdale, Lilburn, Covington, Stockbridge, Fayetteville, Powder Springs, Mcdonough, Snellville, Austell, Suwanee, Loganville, Peachtree City, Tucker, Forest Park, Monroe, Ellenwood, Mableton, Clarkston, Morrow and Hampton.
- Email verified
- Fixr reviewed
- Fixr Bronze Member
Contact dynamic backyardz
WHERE EVERY YARD SHINES
Request an estimate
dynamic backyardz - Jonesboro, GA
- You'll be asked to describe what you need.
- You'll be asked to provide your details so that RICH HUGH may contact you.
- You'll get estimates from other qualified service professionals.
About dynamic backyardz
pool service pool repair pool install pool replastering tile concrete pool liners pool maintenance fire pits patios outdoor grills landscaping water falls ponds fountains pool equipment pumps filters heaters salt systems automatic pool cleaners deck replacement spa hot tubs
Questions and answers
- What would you recommend customers looking to save money?
We recommend that customers look online for certain products that they will find a better price than what we can give them; only down fall is the warranty.
- What information do you recommend to have readily available before looking for a professional in your trade?
We would have brochures and other helpful information so that you as the customer can get a thorough understanding of what you want.
- What questions should a customer ask before hiring a professional in your trade?
How long have they been doing pool work, or how much experience do they have in the particular field that you desire? Some can't do certain things and tend to sub the work out. Find the one that uses less subs and can give you a great price plus quality.
- What are the most frequent questions you get from customers? What are the answers?
The most common questions we get from customers is "How hard is it to maintain my pool?".
it is not hard at all, we tell our customers about 30 minutes a week will keep your pool very healthy and clean.
- Tell us something customers may not know about you.
Richard has served in the army. A combat veteran, he loves to fish and go shopping for tools in home depot as a past time.
- Tell us about the project or job that you are most proud of (in the last 12 months).
i was one of the first persons in ga to build a sentry pool system automatic pool cover for vinyl liners with the corner steps
- How many projects do you average in a year?
We average about 20 pool installs a year and about 80 to a 100 liner replacements and about 200 service repair jobs.
- What areas of your trade do you specialize in?
For swimming pools, we do installation, repair, design, and renovation. We also do concrete deck, concrete plaster, tile, coping, and liner repairs. We also have pool kits.
- What do you wish customers knew about your profession or trade?
We are only able to do so much and that we ask for them to be a little patient with us especially when it gets hot and everyone wants to swim. Now we wish we can do it all, believe us we try so just bear with us and we will make you very happy.
- How did you get started?
Richard got started as a young boy in the Virgin Island working for his grandfather who did water cisterns and pools and he enjoys every moment of it.
- What services do you provide your customers after the work has finished?
We offer a full warranty on our work plus we are always available for any questions that our client may have.
- What certifications or professional affiliations do you have?
We have certifications from APSP hayward heater and tech 1 and 2 certifications we are CPO qualified and a level 1A Erosion Control certified.
- What types of jobs are the most common?
The most common jobs are liner replacement pool pumps and filters salt systems, pool covers safety covers pool cleaners.
- What brands or products do you work with?
We work with all the top brands in the pool industry from Hayward to Stabrite and Polaris. Any of the major or lesser brands basically anything in the industry that you can think of.
January 14, 2012
I am very pleased with the pool services they provided to my home. My girls are so happy to swim in their pool. They did a great job. I will recommend their services to friends and family.
- The Hilliards