Americlean Carpet Cleaning
Areas of service:Houston, Spring, Pasadena, Katy, Sugar Land, Humble, Missouri City, Pearland, Kingwood, Cypress, Richmond, Friendswood, Tomball, Magnolia, Deer Park, Rosenberg, Stafford and Channelview.
- Email verified
- Fixr reviewed
Contact Americlean Carpet Cleaning
Carpet and Upholstery Cleaning
Request an estimate
Americlean Carpet Cleaning - Katy, TX
- You'll be asked to describe what you need.
- You'll be asked to provide your details so that Peter Martin may contact you.
- You'll get estimates from other qualified service professionals.
About Americlean Carpet Cleaning
All of our team members are trained to deliver the most outstanding service experience ever. As for our technical knowledge, we are second to none.
We use Hot Water Extraction as our method of cleaning because it is the most thorough cleaning process available as well as being the process recommended by the major carpet manufacturers.
We recommend cleaning “Twice A Year For Health” due to the problems associated with Indoor Air Pollution. The E.P.A. has listed Indoor Air Pollution as one of the top 5 environmental health risks.
Americlean Carpet Cleaning is a Texas-owned and operated company specializing in cleaning your carpet and upholstery. Here is a list of our services and their respective rates:
- 4 Rooms Carpet Cleaning = $99 + Tax
- RV Carpet & Upholstery Cleaning = $79 + Tax
- Vans Carpet & Upholstery Cleaning = $69 + Tax
- Pick-ups & Cars = Carpet & Upholstery Cleaning $59 + Tax
- Sofa Cleaning = $45 + Tax
- Love Seat Cleaning = $35 + Tax
- Dining Chairs Cleaning = $7 + Tax
- 24/7 Emergency Response Team (Including Holidays)
All services include deodorizing and sanitizing.
We have the lowest prices in town, so contact us now!
Thankyou for visiting our webpage!
Questions and answers
- What questions should a customer ask before hiring a professional in your trade?
What kind of experience that they had.
- What areas of your trade do you specialize in?
Carpet Cleaning Service
- What services do you provide your customers after the work has finished?
Follow up every six months to see if they would want to schedule another service.