Areas of service:Houston, Spring, Pasadena, Katy, Sugar Land, Humble, Missouri City, Pearland, Kingwood, Cypress, Richmond, Friendswood, Tomball, Magnolia, Deer Park, Rosenberg, Stafford and Channelview.
- Email verified
- Fixr reviewed
- Fixr Bronze Member
Contact AMW Painting
Professional Residential & Commercia Painting
Request an estimate
AMW Painting - Katy, TX
- You'll be asked to describe what you need.
- You'll be asked to provide your details so that Aaron Namaki may contact you.
- You'll get estimates from other qualified service professionals.
About AMW Painting
AMW PAINTING is your local Katy/West Houston area painting company. We not only enjoy serving our clients’ needs, but we also take great pride in the work we perform.
We have over 10+ years of professional experience in a wide range of different painting projects and various paint applications. AMW Painting has the skills it takes to get the job done correctly!
How can a small local area painting company better assist you? This can benefit you greatly because it allows us to be more competitive, as well as give you the opportunity to be in contact with those whom you have hired.
AMW Painting believes that building positive relationships with our clients is the heart of our business. We understand that selecting the right local Houston area painting company can be challenging.
It is our attention to detail coupled with our professionalism and our relentless commitment to customer service that will ensure that your job is completed to your full satisfaction.
Let us help by contacting us today for a free competitive estimate.
Questions and answers
- Tell us about the project or job that you are most proud of (in the last 12 months).
All my projects have been a blessing I thank God for every job he provides my company with. My last project was 4000 sq.ft. and we finished it 3 days sooner than expected, the customer was extremely excited and felt more at home with all the new colors.
- How many projects do you average in a year?
AMW Painting averages 80 to 100 projects per year. We are small business with a big heart we want to help our customers.
- What information do you recommend to have readily available before looking for a professional in your trade?
Have an idea of the colors you like the most as well as what youâ€™re looking most to accomplish. Then work with the painter to pick the best colors that go with your home and dÃ©cor items.
- What are the most frequent questions you get from customers? What are the answers?
Are they Insured and Bonded? YESnWhat kinds of Paints do they use? SW AND BMnGuaranteed Satisfaction? YESnReferral Incentive Programs? YESnFinancing Options? YES
- How did you get started?
I started painting for a company and decided early on that I wanted to help people in the business I love. Seeing my clients' faces when the work is completed is the best part of my job.
- What certifications or professional affiliations do you have?
Insured & Bonded Painting CompanynWe are a legal and licensed business through the State of Texas.nwww.katypros.comn
- What types of jobs are the most common?
Residential & Commercial Projects, Interior & Exterior Painting, Brush & Spray Applications, Staining & Sealing, Polyurethane, Clear Coating, Specialty Painting, Kitchen Cabinet Painting, Paint Color Consultations, Pressure Washing & Wood Preservation, Gutter & Downspout Cleaning.
- What services do you provide your customers after the work has finished?
AMW PAINTING strives to provide our customers with great value for their money, delivering a full range of services from high quality detail work to high volume productivity. AMW PAINTING provides the best finishes and coatings in Industrial Painting, Institutional Painting, and Commercial Painting and Wall Coverings.
- What areas of your trade do you specialize in?
- Residential and commercial projects
- Interior and exterior painting
- Brush and spray applications
- Staining and sealing
- Clear coating
- Specialty painting
- Kitchen cabinet painting
- Paint color consultations
- Pressure washing and wood preservation
- Gutter and downspout cleaning
- Tell us something customers may not know about you.
Our GuaranteennWe will provide you with the best painting experience in Houston. Our expertise and customer service will keep you coming back.n
- What would you recommend customers looking to save money?
We work with everyone on a budget AMW PAINTING has financing options for those who qualify. We can also break down your project into sections that you can have completed at different times.
- What questions should a customer ask before hiring a professional in your trade?
Are they insured and bonded?
What kinds of paints do they use?
Referral incentive programs?
- What brands or products do you work with?
We only use Top-of-the-line paints, this will guarantee you always have the best quality and finish on every project. Sherwin-Williams Benjamin-Moore
- What do you wish customers knew about your profession or trade?
Accent walls are my toughest obstacle. I wish the customers understood more about the additional work and effort it takes to complete them. For instant a red accent wall in a standard bed room, first we will need to prime the wall, and then we will need to apply two to three coats of paint. Just that one wall will end up taking longer than if we were to paint the entire room.