Andy Phillips DJ Service
Areas of service:Laconia and Littleton
- Email verified
- Fixr reviewed
Contact Andy Phillips DJ Service
Request an estimate
Andy Phillips DJ Service - Littleton, NH
- You'll be asked to describe what you need.
- You'll be asked to provide your details so that Todd LeBaron may contact you.
- You'll get estimates from other qualified service professionals.
About Andy Phillips DJ Service
Providing music for weddings, parties and other events for over 25 years, Andy Phillips DJ Service has a huge music library (over 12,000 CDs). We play rock, classic rock, pop, country, oldies and alternative.
I will personally sit down with you and plan your wedding or party music. I charge reasonable rates: $400 based on a four hour event (variable for longer hours or travel).
I am based in Littleton NH but will travel if necessary. Fixr.com has me listed for Laconia, and I will certainly travel there
Contact me and let's get your party started!
Questions and answers
- What brands or products do you work with?
I am happy to handle around one every month or so, and if things get busier, that's even better. The more the merrier!
- What questions should a customer ask before hiring a professional in your trade?
this line of work, I'm usually the one with the questions, such as what particular songs they have in mind for each step of the wedding reception, pronunciation of guests' names, and what particular order they would like to do things, so I can provide the best possible service I can. I also ask if there are any songs they prefer not to have played, again for the same reason.
- What areas of your trade do you specialize in?
I provide music for wedding receptions, parties and other events (DJ). I sit down with clients and custom tailor the music to their specific needs. For weddings, I will announce family members and special guests and announce things like "dollar dances", father-daughter dances, etc.
- What types of jobs are the most common?
Mostly wedding receptions and house parties, have done many holiday parties for companies, a few 4th of July celebrations.
- What are the most frequent questions you get from customers? What are the answers?
Most commonly: what kind of music do I offer? I have a wide variety and a huge library of CDs. When am I available? I ask them what day and time they need a DJ for. Finally, rates? I offer four hours for $400 (adjustable for length of event and distance traveled outside of my primary areas)
- How did you get started?
I've been in radio most of my life and truly love music and interacting with people. I began doing parties and weddings in Gainesville Florida in the mid-1980s and have enjoyed doing DJ work ever since.
- What would you recommend customers looking to save money?
I am much cheaper than hiring a band. I offer a basic music service with announcements if needed, nothing fancy but a solid music library with plenty of variety.
- What information do you recommend to have readily available before looking for a professional in your trade?
Rates, types of music offered, how to get in touch, and best times to reach us. We want to be readily available for whoever needs the services.
- Tell us about the project or job that you are most proud of (in the last 12 months).
I provided the music for the Lisbon Arts festival in Lisbon New Hampshire last fall. They told me they loved the oldies and classic rock I played, and we all had a great time.
- Tell us something customers may not know about you.
I'm also a closet musician. I play guitar, keyboards and drums and have tinkered around on bass. I've produced recordings at home where I've played all the instruments and sung all the vocal parts. In short I'm a music junkie (I guess people who know me already know that!)
- What do you wish customers knew about your profession or trade?
We're here to give our clients a good time and music they know and love. Weddings can be stressful and we are here to relieve that stress and provide exactly the music the parties are looking for. For parties or other events, I stick with JUST the hits...all the big songs everyone will recognize.
- What services do you provide your customers after the work has finished?
I offer a custom made CD of their wedding music should they ask for it, so they have a memory of their special day that they can hang onto and hear whenever they wish.