Any Creature Pet Sitting, LLC
Areas of service:Longmont, Loveland and Berthoud
- Email verified
- Fixr reviewed
Contact Any Creature Pet Sitting, LLC
Pet Sitting Service
Request an estimate
Any Creature Pet Sitting, LLC - Berthoud, CO
- You'll be asked to describe what you need.
- You'll be asked to provide your details so that Sue Potter may contact you.
- You'll get estimates from other qualified service professionals.
About Any Creature Pet Sitting, LLC
We are an in-home pet sitting and dog walking service for Loveland, Longmont, Berthoud and the rural areas between.
Owner has been a certified Veterinary Technician since 1986. We're experienced in giving oral medications, subcutaneous fluids and insulin injections.
We offer a free 30-minute consultation to meet with you and your pets to tailor our visits to you and your pets' needs.
You can choose between 30, 45 and 60 minute visits with a maximum of 4 visits daily. Overnight visits are available on a limited basis. Services also include horse, llama, alpaca and cattle care.
We're responsible, prompt, reliable, bonded and insured. Our pricing is affordable. There's no need to stress your pet by removing them from their familiar surroundings.
After all, home is where your pet wants to be.
Questions and answers
- What services do you provide your customers after the work has finished?
We are here and ready to respond to the unexpected needs of our clients and their pets. If our client needs to leave on a trip at the last minute, they can request services without another consult visit. If their return is delayed we continue to service their pets until they reach home and call us.
- What areas of your trade do you specialize in?
We can service those pet owners who have horses, llamas, alpacas and cattle as well as dogs and cats. Many pet sitters don't feel comfortable dealing with large animals either because they have no or limited experience. In addition we can also take care of reptiles, birds, fish, ferrets and small caged pets.
- What questions should a customer ask before hiring a professional in your trade?
- What are your qualifications?
- How long have you been doing this work?
- What would you do in case of a disaster (flood, fire, storm)?
- If you can't get here what is your back up plan?
- Do you write, text or email daily reports on my pet's health and well being?