Areas of service:Naperville, Joliet, Cicero, Hammond, Chicago Heights, Berwyn, Orland Park, Downers Grove, Tinley Park, Bolingbrook, Oak Lawn, Oak Park, Lombard, Lockport, Harvey, Elmhurst, Plainfield, Calumet City, Glen Ellyn, Hinsdale, Riverdale, La Grange, East Chicago, Woodridge, Park Forest, Villa Park, Lansing, Burbank, Oak Forest, Lisle, New Lenox, Maywood, Midlothian, Westmont, Dolton, Blue Island, Darien, Highland, Frankfort, Alsip, Bourbonnais, South Holland, Munster, Homewood, Evergreen Park, Bellwood, Romeoville, Lemont and Mokena.
- Email verified
- Fixr reviewed
Contact Apex Fitness
Request an estimate
Apex Fitness - Mokena, IL
- You'll be asked to describe what you need.
- You'll be asked to provide your details so that Adrian Michalewicz may contact you.
- You'll get estimates from other qualified service professionals.
About Apex Fitness
Apex Fitness is one of the best personal training businesses out there.
We specialize in:
- Weight loss
- Fitness show prep
- Body building
- Core and strength training
- And much, much more
We have a gym in Mokena IL and Bridgeview. We also do in-home training where we bring the equipment needed to train you in the comfort of your own house.
Contact us to make sure you get the result that you are seeking!
Questions and answers
- Tell us about the project or job that you are most proud of (in the last 12 months).
I have a client that i have been working with for the last 6 months. She was working out at another facility and was not seeing result. She was almost ready to throw in the towel. I told her to give me a try. Since then she loves coming in and working out every fat and she has lost 60 pounds!
- Tell us something customers may not know about you.
I also sleak polish. so if your english is not very good and speak polish, i will def be able to help you out.
- What questions should a customer ask before hiring a professional in your trade?
What turnover rate do you have?
Do your clients see results?
Would I be able to talk to any of your clients?
- How did you get started?
I have always loved fitness. I played sports all of my life. After high school i decided to get my personal training cert and follow my dream.
- How many projects do you average in a year?
I have about 15 clients right now. I train anywhere from 10- 25 hours a week. It depends on my clients schedule.
- What areas of your trade do you specialize in?
Weight loss, fitness show prep, body building, core and strenght training, nutrition plans, trx, and much much more.
- What certifications or professional affiliations do you have?
I am certified through NPTI, NASM, I am also in the process of getting my masters in exercise science and sports managment.
- What brands or products do you work with?
I recommend a lot of supplements to my clients. i like for my clients to have the best advantage for them to reach their goals.
- What would you recommend customers looking to save money?
When it comes to your health and fitness you cant really put a price on it. I have competitve rates and try to help out anyone that is willing to work hard to reach theyr goals!
- What services do you provide your customers after the work has finished?
I like to become a friend with all of my clients. I keep a strong relationship with all of them. I call text and email throughout the week to see how you're feeling and how everything is going.