API Painting Contractors
Salt Lake City, UT
Areas of service:Salt Lake City, Ogden, Sandy, Provo, Orem, West Jordan, Layton, Logan, Clearfield, Bountiful, Roy, Riverton, American Fork, South Jordan, Tooele, Midvale, Pleasant Grove, Draper, Kaysville, Lehi, Spanish Fork, Magna, Springville, Brigham City and Park City.
- Email verified
- Fixr reviewed
Contact API Painting Contractors
Quality Painting Contractor Services
Request an estimate
API Painting Contractors - Salt Lake City, UT
- You'll be asked to describe what you need.
- You'll be asked to provide your details so that David McCoy may contact you.
- You'll get estimates from other qualified service professionals.
About API Painting Contractors
API Painting Contractors offers over 35 years in the painting industry and we provide the best quality and workmanship anywhere.
Our services include:
- Residential Painting
- Wall Papering
- Wall Coverings and Textures
- Decorative Garage Floor Coatings
- Commercial Painting
We offer top quality concrete surface preparation and grinding for specialty coatings and concrete sealing.
Contact us for all your painting needs.
Questions and answers
- What brands or products do you work with?
Sherwin williams, Bear, Valspar, kwal, Howells and customer requested brands.
Poly aspartics, poly-urethane, epoxies and poly-ureas
- What questions should a customer ask before hiring a professional in your trade?
What materials will be used and why will they be the best for your job. What is their area of expertise and how does that apply to you. Do they guarantee their work.
- What would you recommend customers looking to save money?
Always hire professional people in their field of expertise. Cheep materials do not hold up and usually take longer to work with because of more coats needed.
- How many projects do you average in a year?
In one year we completed 60 commerical floor systems for Jiffy Lube anlon with severial residential garage and patio floor systems
- What types of jobs are the most common?
Interior and exterior paint. We do lots of garage floor coatings. Sealing cement, and front entry ways.
- What do you wish customers knew about your profession or trade?
The very most important thing is the prep work. If the job is not preped right the customer wont get the results they want. Prep is everything.
- What information do you recommend to have readily available before looking for a professional in your trade?
What they want done, colors, and when they need they need the job started and finished by.
- What services do you provide your customers after the work has finished?
All of our workmanship and materials are guarenteed in writing. We have a customer care program that provides our customers with the finest customer service. Api is committed to customer satifaction long after the job is done.
- Tell us something customers may not know about you.
We have been doing business for 30 + years. We know what needs to be done so the the job is done fast and correct the first time. We love treating our customers right and making sure that they are getting what they want and paid for.
- Tell us about the project or job that you are most proud of (in the last 12 months).
I worked on the Jiffy Lube reimage project for the last fours years and completed over 100 stores in four states.
- What areas of your trade do you specialize in?
We specialize in new construction painting in residential and commerical large and small jobs. We also provide decrotive garage and concrete coatings and surfac prep
- What are the most frequent questions you get from customers? What are the answers?
How long will a job take, how long will the material hold up, warrenty of work, and refferences.
- What certifications or professional affiliations do you have?
Certified poly as-partic floor systems.
certified cement preporation equipment and training
- How did you get started?
I started painting as a teen working with my uncle on residential and commerical paint jobs. I have been in the industry over 35 years.