Arctic Express Insulation
Corpus Christi, TX
Areas of service:Corpus Christi, Kingsville, Beeville, Alice and Robstown
- Email verified
- Fixr reviewed
Contact Arctic Express Insulation
Commercial and Residential Insulation
Request an estimate
Arctic Express Insulation - Corpus Christi, TX
- You'll be asked to describe what you need.
- You'll be asked to provide your details so that Dan Post may contact you.
- You'll get estimates from other qualified service professionals.
About Arctic Express Insulation
We are your commercial and residential insulation contractor specializing in new and existing structures, fiberglass, cellulose, and spray foam. We insulate existing walls doing dense pack or drill and fill method.
We also install the blow-in-blanket system (BIBS), spray foam walls, and roof lines. Spray foam in Residential and commercial buildings. We also do insulation removal and replacement windows, doors, and Hardi siding.
Questions and answers
- How did you get started?
I worked as an installer 20 years ago. 15 years ago I started my first insulation company in Amarillo. I sold it to a major company 7 years later. I Started Arctic Express Insulation in Corpus Christi 5 years ago.
- How many projects do you average in a year?
We do approximately 400 or more jobs a year. Mostly residential some new construction and many existing homes. We do commercial projects and some light industrial insulation as well. Allot of home owners of existing homes call for adding insulation in the attic. We also do commercial jobs from Fiberglass to Spray foam.
- What areas of your trade do you specialize in?
We install spray foam, fiberglass and cellulose in residential and commercial buldings. New and existing as well as remodels. Weatherization increases the chance of lower energy bills.
- What brands or products do you work with?
Weinstall fiberglass products by certaineed, knauf, Johns Manville, owens corning and gaurdian. Spray foam products we install: quadrant, certa spray, demilac and basf.
- What certifications or professional affiliations do you have?
Certified Blow-In-Blanket System (BIBS)
- What services do you provide your customers after the work has finished?
We stand behind our work. We guarantee the install for 1 year. If somethings not right we make it right.
- What questions should a customer ask before hiring a professional in your trade?
Have the insulation contractor explain what he proposes to do and why. Verify the contractor is insured for your own protection. Asking for the insurance agent and not asking to much. Its important that the customer feels confident with there contractor