Ark-La-Tex Pressure Washing, LLC
Areas of service:Shreveport, Longview, Bossier City, Texarkana, Marshall, Texarkana, Henderson, Kilgore and Minden
- Email verified
- Fixr reviewed
- Fixr Bronze Member
Contact Ark-La-Tex Pressure Washing, LLC
Painting and Pressure Washing Professionals
Request an estimate
Ark-La-Tex Pressure Washing, LLC - Shreveport, LA
- You'll be asked to describe what you need.
- You'll be asked to provide your details so that Joshua Roach may contact you.
- You'll get estimates from other qualified service professionals.
About Ark-La-Tex Pressure Washing, LLC
Ark-La-Tex Pressure Washing is a local, licensed and insured, veteran-owned company that specializes in pressure washing and concrete restoration. We also offer painting and striping services. We service a 100-mile radius of Shreveport LA.
We provide quality painting for your home or business at an affordable price. Whether you need a touch up or need your home completely prepped, primed and painted, we can make your ideas come to life.
Contact us! Ask about our warranty.
Questions and answers
- What information do you recommend to have readily available before looking for a professional in your trade?
Have ideas of what you want done before you call anybody. So many people do not realize what all they want done before they call.
- What brands or products do you work with?
We work with Delco trailer-mounted hot and cold pressure washers. We are able to supply our own water on jobs if needed. We also use smaller residential style Dewalt cold water pressure washers for small jobs.
- How did you get started?
We started out pressure washing and painting many years ago and have continued to keep up with the trade. We decided to start a business with the knowledge we have gained over the years.
- How many projects do you average in a year?
We cover roughly 200-300 residential projects a year and cover roughly 150-200 commercial projects a year.
- Tell us something customers may not know about you.
We will not put our name on spotty work. Customers have never been dissatisfied with our work. We take pride in the work we do.
- What areas of your trade do you specialize in?
We specialize in industrial, commercial and residential pressure washing, painting, concrete restoration and striping services.
- What certifications or professional affiliations do you have?
We do not have any certifications as of now. They're not many certifications you can receive in pressure washing and the ones you do receive mean nothing.
- Tell us about the project or job that you are most proud of (in the last 12 months).
We do not have a job we are most proud of. All of our jobs make us proud for the simple fact that we put our all in every job we perform.
- What do you wish customers knew about your profession or trade?
Pressure Washing is not a service you want to skip out on. Many people pay good money for large concrete driveways and large homes, but without cleaning services, they will become stained and can even be permanently damaged.
- What are the most frequent questions you get from customers? What are the answers?
The most common question is "can we do this ourselves?" The answer is yes and no. You can perform residential power washing yourself, but you do need to know what you are doing or you will be spending more money on repairs and 90% of the time calling a pro to redo the work.
- What would you recommend customers looking to save money?
The cheapest contractor is not always going to be your best bet. Keep in mind, you get what you pay for. You also do not want to pay too much for the service. Take many quotes and go with the company that is most qualified at a good price.
- What services do you provide your customers after the work has finished?
After our work is completed, we provide the customer with friendly reminders for upcoming services. This helps the customer with yearly or however long, cleaning services.
- What questions should a customer ask before hiring a professional in your trade?
The customer should ask a number of questions before hiring a company to provide pressure washing or painting services. For one, are they insured? Hiring an uninsured company is a mistake. You might save a few bucks, but if something were to happen, you might not get damages from the company repaired. You should also ask what chemicals the company uses. Some companies will use caustic chemicals causing environmental damage and damage to your property.
- What types of jobs are the most common?
The most common jobs for us are residential homes and driveways. We have also seen a rise in boat houses and piers.