Areas of service:Cleveland, Lorain, Elyria, Mentor, Lakewood, Medina, Euclid, Strongsville, Brunswick, Eastlake, Beachwood, Willoughby, North Olmsted, Westlake, Bedford, Chagrin Falls, North Royalton, Maple Heights, Hudson, Solon, North Ridgeville, Brook Park, Rocky River, Amherst and Independence.
- Email verified
- Fixr reviewed
Contact ARM Services
Professional Painting and Drywall
Request an estimate
ARM Services - Lakewood, OH
- You'll be asked to describe what you need.
- You'll be asked to provide your details so that Mark Kulow may contact you.
- You'll get estimates from other qualified service professionals.
About ARM Services
ARM Services specializes in painting, drywall, flooring and other home remodeling services. We offer high quality service at an affordable price to the consumer.
We understand times are tough so we are willing to be flexible and work with our customers until they are completely satisfied. Our painters have lead paint licenses and are of professional appearance and drug free.
Contact us for your next home improvement project!
Questions and answers
- What certifications or professional affiliations do you have?
Lead paint certified. Work with other carpenters and flooring experts in the area.
- What information do you recommend to have readily available before looking for a professional in your trade?
Type of work being performed, square footage of area to be worked on, condition of area being worked on.
- Tell us about the project or job that you are most proud of (in the last 12 months).
Completing a room tearout and replacing with new drywall, then proceeding to do a custom paint job in the bedroom
- How did you get started?
Was a painting and maintenance supervisor for a property management company and branched off on my own doing the same jobs in the field.
- What do you wish customers knew about your profession or trade?
That if it is not done correctly the first time, they will ending spending more in the end by having to redo the work with someone else.
- What questions should a customer ask before hiring a professional in your trade?
How much material will I need?
How long will the job take to be completed?
Will painting need one coat or two?
Is there lead paint in my home; if so how can it be safely removed?
- Tell us something customers may not know about you.
I am very detail oriented and particular about the work I do. I might take slightly longer than on average but it is well worth it in the long run. Lots of pride goes into the jobs I complete.
- What brands or products do you work with?
Sherwin williams, behr, glidden, americas finest, minwax, home depot, lowes, tru value, sheetrock, locktite, irwin, roberts, dap, martha stewart
- What services do you provide your customers after the work has finished?
Detailed invoice of all work performed, materials used and costs of goods and services. We offer other services or point customer in right direction to businesses that can aid and cater to their needs.
- What would you recommend customers looking to save money?
To look for work that can be done at a reasonable value but not to go too cheap. You get what you pay for and many times workers who work for very little don't care much about the job and will perform as such.
- What areas of your trade do you specialize in?
- General labor
- What types of jobs are the most common?
Room re-painting, removal of old and installation of new drywall, custom paint work.