Areas of service:New Bern, Havelock, Camp Lejeune and Newport
- Email verified
- Fixr reviewed
Contact Arriaga Roofing
Request an estimate
Arriaga Roofing - Newport, NC
- You'll be asked to describe what you need.
- You'll be asked to provide your details so that Shannon Lewis may contact you.
- You'll get estimates from other qualified service professionals.
About Arriaga Roofing
Arriaga Roofing is a reliable local roofing company with more than twenty years of experience. We do all types of roofing such as:
- And more
In addition, we also do roofing repairs. No job is too small or big! We can charge hourly, but preferable we charge by job.
For all your roofing needs Arriaga Roofing indeed, contact us today!
Questions and answers
- Tell us about the project or job that you are most proud of (in the last 12 months).
I did a 12/12 pitch house in Newport, NC by myself in 3 days. The owner was very impressed with my work.
- How did you get started?
I started doing roofing with a small company in Morehead City, NC. I love helping people and just doing work outside.
- What types of jobs are the most common?
In the area where I provide roofing services, we get hit with a lot of hurricanes, so that is when I get most of my heavy work load.
- What areas of your trade do you specialize in?
We specialize in putting on all types of roofs whether new or existing. We do repairs as well.
- What questions should a customer ask before hiring a professional in your trade?
- How many years of experience does your company have?
- Could your company provide references if requested?
- Does your company offer any guarantees?
- What services do you provide your customers after the work has finished?
After the work has finished, we provide guarantee on our work for 10 years. If there are any problems with our workmanship we will come and fix it for free.
- What information do you recommend to have readily available before looking for a professional in your trade?
You need to get at least 3 estimates before choosing a roofing company to work on the project.
- Tell us something customers may not know about you.
I am a hard working person who loves my chose of profession. I like to work 7 days a week, weather permitting.