Areas of service:Bayonne
- Email verified
- Fixr reviewed
Graphic Designer and Illustrator
Request an estimate
ArtIsRare - Bayonne, NJ
- You'll be asked to describe what you need.
- You'll be asked to provide your details so that Jessica Soares may contact you.
- You'll get estimates from other qualified service professionals.
I work from home and from school. My services are always available and friendly. I can and will take any client in need of work.
I do a lot of Surreal and abstract work as well as video game posters to keep my variety wide. I just started my site and my small time business. I hope to be getting clients really soon.
Prices are negotiable at all times. I hope to be hearing from you all.
Questions and answers
- How many projects do you average in a year?
At least 50 or higher.
- What information do you recommend to have readily available before looking for a professional in your trade?
A portfolio ad knowledge on the software.
- Tell us something customers may not know about you.
That I am young but experienced.
- What services do you provide your customers after the work has finished?
I provide 24-hour service to my clients even if the work is finished.
- What would you recommend customers looking to save money?
I would recommend negotiating a price or trying to.
- What are the most frequent questions you get from customers? What are the answers?
Can you do it? my answer is usually if not always yes. I like challenges
- What do you wish customers knew about your profession or trade?
That I do great surreal and abstract work, and I am eager to work.
- What areas of your trade do you specialize in?
- Computer graphics
- What types of jobs are the most common?
Video game posters.
- Tell us about the project or job that you are most proud of (in the last 12 months).
The project I am the most proud of Surreal Sheep. it is one of my favorite pieces I have done. I hope to sell it one day.
- What certifications or professional affiliations do you have?
I work with small gaming company that works with steam, I work with small companies and people in my two as well for freelance and I am in the midst of getting my certificate in Graphic Design
- How did you get started?
I started as a child who took a liking to art to an adult who specializes in Graphic Design.
- What questions should a customer ask before hiring a professional in your trade?
What kind of art do I do, What kind of art can I do, Do I do deadlines, and What are my rates.
- What brands or products do you work with?
Video games to keep a wider variety of the audience interested, I do not work with brands too often because not all of my cliental want brand based pictures.