Areas of service:Minneapolis, Saint Paul, Saint Cloud, Burnsville, Eden Prairie, Osseo, Mankato, Hopkins, Anoka, Andover, Lakeville, Stillwater, Cottage Grove, Inver Grove Heights, Brainerd, Faribault, Elk River, Circle Pines, Owatonna, Hastings, Menomonie, Shakopee, Prior Lake, Hudson, Champlin, Minnetonka, Willmar, Northfield, Savage, Farmington, Rosemount and South Saint Paul.
- Email verified
- Fixr reviewed
Contact Aspen Exteriors
Storm Damage Repairs
Request an estimate
Aspen Exteriors - Anoka, MN
- You'll be asked to describe what you need.
- You'll be asked to provide your details so that David Troy may contact you.
- You'll get estimates from other qualified service professionals.
About Aspen Exteriors
Aspen Exteriors mainly does storm damage and hail damage repairs and replacements, but we are open to doing retail replacements as well.
We specialize in roofing, siding, gutter, fascia, windows and all other exterior elements of your home.
You can rely on Aspen to negotiate the best deal for you from your insurance company!
Contact us for your free estimate and consultation!
Questions and answers
- What brands or products do you work with?
We work with the major brands including GAF, Owens Corning and CertainTeed on roofs; multiple siding and accessory brands including James Hardie and Alcoa.
- How many projects do you average in a year?
I personally average about a dozen projects each storm season in the Minnesota area. Aspen Exteriors, however, successfully completes hundreds of projects valued at millions of dollars each year.
- Tell us about the project or job that you are most proud of (in the last 12 months).
I personally assisted many residents in Norwood, MN after a small storm delivered some moderate hail and wind damage in 2011.
- What do you wish customers knew about your profession or trade?
Please let us handle the negotiating with your insurance company. They, as they should, aim to save any money that they can. We know the prices and values to negotiate with for best results.
- What would you recommend customers looking to save money?
With insurance work, you I highly recommend NOT looking to save money. You won't be saving yourself any money, just the insurance company. You should shop for the best workmanship and quality; its what you deserve.
- What questions should a customer ask before hiring a professional in your trade?
Are you licensed?
Are you insured?
Are you recognized by any professional publications?
Are you able to handle my job with efficiency, accuracy and professionalism?
My answer to all the questions above is YES!
- What services do you provide your customers after the work has finished?
All of our work is guaranteed and your satisfaction is very very important to us. After your work is completed, we will ask you for your input on how we can improve in the future.
- What types of jobs are the most common?
Insurance related storm damage. Hail damages roofs, siding and just about anywhere else it can reach. We fix it! We make it easy for you!
- What information do you recommend to have readily available before looking for a professional in your trade?
Well, for storm damage work you should know a few things about your insurance coverage. How high is your deductible, do you have replacement coverage? Have you filed previous claims?
- What areas of your trade do you specialize in?
Roofing, Siding, Gutters, Facia, Windows, Storm Damage, Hail Repair, Replacement, insurance claims assistance.