Areas of service:Seattle, Everett, Bellevue, Bothell, Redmond, Lynnwood, Kirkland, Marysville, Edmonds, Snohomish, Woodinville, Poulsbo, Monroe, Mercer Island, Mountlake Terrace and Bainbridge Island.
- Email verified
- Fixr reviewed
Contact Austin Electric
Affordable Electrical Services
Request an estimate
Austin Electric - Bothell, WA
- You'll be asked to describe what you need.
- You'll be asked to provide your details so that Frank Austin may contact you.
- You'll get estimates from other qualified service professionals.
About Austin Electric
My name is Frank. I am a licensed, bonded and insured electrician. I have 20 years in the trade.
I can do anything from remodels to new construction, service calls and panel changes. I work in the South Snohomish, North King County area. I can work by the hour or work with a bid. I accept cash or check payments.
Contact me for affordable electrical services!
Questions and answers
- What questions should a customer ask before hiring a professional in your trade?
Make sure you know exactly what your bid includes. Sometimes the "extras" are an additional charge. Make sure that you and your contractor are understanding each other.
- What areas of your trade do you specialize in?
All aspects of residential electrical services such as:
- Adding New Circuits
- Updating a Panel
- Complete Installation
- Minor things like changing worn-out switches and plugs
- What services do you provide your customers after the work has finished?
If for any reason the work I have provided isn't working properly, I will come back and make it right.