Autumn Hill Photography
Areas of service:Savannah, Beaufort and Hilton Head Island
- Email verified
- Fixr reviewed
Contact Autumn Hill Photography
Quality Photographer Services
Request an estimate
Autumn Hill Photography - Beaufort, SC
- You'll be asked to describe what you need.
- You'll be asked to provide your details so that Autumn Hill may contact you.
- You'll get estimates from other qualified service professionals.
About Autumn Hill Photography
My name is Autumn Hill and I provide affordable yet high quality photography in Beaufort, SC.
I specialize in taking photos of:
- Family sessions
Contact me if you are looking for a photographer to capture your special moments in life.
Questions and answers
- What questions should a customer ask before hiring a professional in your trade?
They should ask to see their work, first and foremost. They should also ask about pricing and availability and what comes with the packages they offer.
- What would you recommend customers looking to save money?
Talk to me! I work with all of my clients to ensure that they can all get the high quality photography they deserve. I do have a price list, but I do work with my clients.
- Tell us about the project or job that you are most proud of (in the last 12 months).
Definitely Savannah's wedding. It was the most beautiful wedding I've ever had the honor of shooting. Also, they were absolutely in love, and that kind of love you just see in the pictures.
- What services do you provide your customers after the work has finished?
I provide them with edited images on an image disc and a print release. I also send out their CDs myself.
- What brands or products do you work with?
I use mostly Nikon brand products. I use a Nikon D5000 camera, Nikkor 50mm f/1.8 lens, Nikkor 18-200mm f/3.6, SB 700 Flash as well as numerous studio lights and drops.
- How many projects do you average in a year?
I have anywhere from twenty to fifty projects a year. It really depends on the economy and the areas of service.
- What certifications or professional affiliations do you have?
I don't have any right now, but I do have nearly six years experience in the field. It's really difficult to get a certification in photography.
- What areas of your trade do you specialize in?
Weddings, models, couples, engagement, boudoir, maternity, pets, homecomings, deployments, family sessions.
- What information do you recommend to have readily available before looking for a professional in your trade?
What type of session you want and an approximate date, as well as your budget. You have to make sure that the photographer meets your budget.
- How did you get started?
My husband was deployed and I was a new mom. He bought me a Nikon D5000 for my 21st birthday, while he was in Iraq, and I started doing photography.
- What types of jobs are the most common?
Weddings, couples, and engagements are the jobs I get the most. I also work with a lot of local models to expand their portfolio.
- What do you wish customers knew about your profession or trade?
It isn't just "point and snap". It's really a job like any other. You have to know your job and you have to have the skills to preform your job.
- Tell us something customers may not know about you.
I am only 23 years old, and I have two little girls. I am also a very proud Marine wife. I've been married to the love of my life for nearly four years.