Avet's Lawn Care
Areas of service:Charleston, Summerville, North Charleston, Mount Pleasant, Goose Creek and Moncks Corner
- Email verified
- Fixr reviewed
Contact Avet's Lawn Care
Lawn Care Services
Request an estimate
Avet's Lawn Care - Goose Creek, SC
- You'll be asked to describe what you need.
- You'll be asked to provide your details so that Robert Dunleavy may contact you.
- You'll get estimates from other qualified service professionals.
About Avet's Lawn Care
Avet's Lawn Care offers many services in the Low Country area. These services consist of:
- Weed eating
- Clean ups
- Pine straw
- Retaining walls
- Tree trimming
- And more
One thing that makes this company unique is that it is veteran-owned. The owner, Bob Dunleavy, spent nearly 5 years in the US Army as an infantryman, spending 27 months in Iraq.
Services are offered in Goose Creek, Summerville, North Charleston and surrounding areas.
Contact us for a quote on your lawn.
Questions and answers
- What are the most frequent questions you get from customers? What are the answers?
What is the average cost to have my yard maintained and what does this include?
The average is $50, this includes mowing, edging, weed eating and clean up
- Tell us about the project or job that you are most proud of (in the last 12 months).
I did all the landscaping for Saint Johns Beloved Catholic Church, it had not been maintained for years. All the bushes were trimmed, 5 trees removed, 4 trees installed, 60 yards of mulch and many flowers and plants installed. Many compliments were given and many members of the church decided to start using my services.
- What types of jobs are the most common?
Regular lawn maintenance and initial cleanups so the yard can be maintained by the home owner. These types of jobs are performed on a daily basis.
- What questions should a customer ask before hiring a professional in your trade?
Pictures and referrals from previous work. It is important to make sure that past customers have been happy with the work.
- What areas of your trade do you specialize in?
All types of lawn care/maintenance and landscaping. Everything from simple mowings to major clean ups and new landscaping.
- How did you get started?
I started my business when I was 12 years old and continued it until the age of 18 and gave it up when I went to college and onto the military. After serving 5 years in the Army, I started my business back up and do it full-time.
- How many projects do you average in a year?
100 yards are maintained on a bi-weekly basis and about 100 landscaping jobs/cleanups are performed every year.
- Tell us something customers may not know about you.
I served 5 years in The United States Army as an infantryman, serving in Iraq for a 15 and 12 month deployment.